1. Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb: The website says this is a "citrus sherbet-scented fizzy firecracker. Unleash fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds, and scents. Inhale the refreshing sherbet-y citrus scent of lemon and bergamot; you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. This mystical Bath Bomb fizzles, crackles, curls, and ends with a glitter explosion. Citrus oils are known for their invigorating effect on the mind, and Dragon's Egg is no exception! Drop one of these into the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings, or before an evening out. Features: 1. Release the beast: For days when you feel like a dragon and need to let off some steam. 2. Sensational: A spectacular bath time experience for all of your senses. 3. Cheery citrus: Lemon oil has an uplifting aroma and is toning and refreshing for the skin."
My Review: Before taking a bath the ball has a very strong scent of lemon. It is white, but you can see different colors beneath the surface. This sounds like something I could use tonight. I read on someone's blog (I can't remember who) that this was one of their favorite bath bombs. My experience: When I first put it in, it growled like a dragon! I didn't know where the sound was coming from, then I realized it was the bath bomb! Description: white, yellow, orange, fizzles, green blobs, golden glitter, orange water, white frothy, bubbles, red blobs, yellow blobs, clear blobs. It smells citrusy, and it is invigorating. My skin feels soft. I can see why that blogger said this was one of her favorite bath bombs. It is fun. It was a good experience. I could stay in the bath tub for hours! Afterwards, my skin smells sweet and it is soft. I have a few gold glitter here and there on my skin.
2. Fizzbanger Bath Bomb: The website says it is "an alluring apple and spice bath bomb. Transform your ordinary bath into something new and exciting. Whizz! Bang! Pop! Fizz! Our Fizzbanger Bath Bomb goes off in the bath water as if it were loaded with miniature fireworks. Experience an alluring symphony of crackling candy, and a potion of spectacular slow fizzing spectrum of swirling color. The scent changes right before your nose, pulling you in with a delectable blend of crisp apples and cinnamon that settles into a spicy cinnamon toffee. Smell familiar? That's Love perfume, from our Gorilla Exclusives. Features: 1. Ordinary is boring: Mix up your tub time with our mystifying potion. 2. Bath time fireworks: Fizzbanger is a crackling cacophony of color and scent for a fizz-tastic bath experience. 3. Hot stuff: Cinnamon has spicy, woody notes and is incredibly warming, perfect for your bath."
Review: Before I put it into the bath it smells like spices. I can't smell the apple and cinnamon. This is another favorite from that blogger I mentioned. Somehow the bath bomb broke, now I can smell the apple cinnamon. It smells like an apple pie. Description: blue, bubbles, yellow-orange, yellow, it isn't so loud as the description says, I can smell the cinnamon. The blue and yellow mix together to make green, now the bath water is lime green, an actual tiny paper came out that says "bang" on it. It wasn't exciting like the description says. It sounded like it would be a firework in the bath, but that wasn't my experience. It was just like any other bath bomb I have tried. It smells really good. In the end the bath water is lime colored. I liked this bath bomb, but I wouldn't say this was my favorite bath bomb of all time. I didn't notice the smell changing, but that could be my own sense of smell not working very good. There is also a white foam floating around like clouds in the water.
3. Butterball Bath Bomb: The website says this is a "beautiful butter cream hydration for dry skin. Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy, buttery froth. This little fizzier is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it's fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they're too hot, so if you're in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state - and leave with sweeter, softer skin. Features: 1. Sweet relief: For bath enthusiasts who love long baths and suffer from dry skin. 2. Cuckoo for cocoa: Chunks of cocoa butter melt in the water and moisturize your skin as you bathe. 3. Finely fragranced: The intoxicating blend of vanilla musk and ylang yang was one of our first fragrances."
My Review: Before taking a bath with it, it smells like pure butter. I heard about this from sayanythingbr00ke's youtube videos. This is one of her favorite bath bombs. I was reading the reviews on the Lush website and someone says that after the water drains there is a residue, so you need to immediately rinse it off with hot water. You can see the chunks of butter float out. There is also brown specks of something. The water looks cloudy. It has a smell that I don't recognize. It doesn't smell like vanilla to me. It must be the ylang ylang. You don't have to put on lotion afterwards. The bath is very moisturizing.
4. Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb: The website says this is "blissfully bright bathing. When you need a break from the real world, hide away in the tub with this psychedelic fizzer. Lie back and watch as its mesmerizing colorful swirls radiate around you, filling the air with the groovy multilayered scent of uplifting lemon oil, spicy black pepper and fresh ginger oil. Let your mind wander as the colors dance and swirl creating a hypnotizing spectacle, and eventually blend together to turn the water a deep comforting purple. Ready to make your triumphant return to reality? Emerge from the tub with softened, lightly perfumed skin and a clear mind. Features: 1. Bathtime spectacle: The wonderful array of swirling colors paints a gorgeous picture in the tub. 2. '60s inspiration: This bomb was inspired by a 1960's clothing boutique called Granny Takes a Trip. 3. A bit of bubble: The pink outer ring contains small bits of Bubble Bar for a bit of bubbling bliss."
My Review: This is a brand new bath bomb, and I heard about it on Youtube videos and on blogs, so I have been curious about this ever since it came out. To save money you can break this in half, and use for 2 separate baths. One of the reviews I read online said you should rinse your bathtub afterward to prevent staining because it may turn your bathtub a different color! Description: bright pink, red, green, yellow, and light blue. It looks like a tie dye shirt. Bath bombs always make bubbles. It smells like lemon candy. I tried to break it in half, but i failed. The bath water is purple. It did leave a spot of my tub pink, but that will come off. It's not a problem.
5. MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt: The website says this is a "candy-scented melt-y bath marvel. MMM melts into a pink, fluffy waterbed of marshmallow and moisturizing cocoa butter to satisfy cravings for all things sweet and delicious. Each pink, cupcake-shaped bath melt is made with real marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage and marigold, which is equally lovely and calming for your skin. Part bath melt and part bath bomb - it's the fluffiest, pinkest bath melt we've ever created. Mixing it with the bath bomb mixture means that Melting Marshmallow Moment goes the distance. It fizzes and melts slowly, releasing the softening, skin soothing cocoa butter and almond oil into the water. Features: 1. Dessert for the tub: Our sweet cupcake confection slowly smooshes into the bath water releasing its sugary scent. 2. A real softy: Almond oil and cocoa butter work their softening magic on the skin. 3. Soothe operator: Chamomile is known for its soothing properties. Using powdered chamomile allows it to absorb the water."
Review: Before putting this into the bath it smells like candy. It smells like a Lush product I think I got at Christmas time. This was recommended by sayanythingbr00ke. You can cut this into 4 pieces. I had my dad cut this into 4 pieces. They aren't even. This makes lots of bubbles!
How to Use: "Drop half, or a whole bath melt into the tub as it fills with warm water. When the tub is full, get in and let the natural oils soften and moisturize your skin. Bath melts are designed to melt at body temperature so keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight."
6. Dreamtime Bath Melt: The website says this is a "soothing lavender and jasmine melt. When should you drop this luxuriously creamy, sleep-inducing herbal bath melt into the water? Bedtime! It may look small, but its secret strengths lie in its seductive scent. Dreamtime is a natural sleep remedy that makes your worries fade away with all of the most calming and relaxing essential oils we could think of - jasmine, lavender, chamomile and sandalwood. Melt one of these into your tub when you need softer skin and pleasant dreams. Kiss insomnia goodnight. Features: 1. Sleep aid: Slip one of these dreamy wonders into your bath when you need a relaxed mind and body. 2. Soft skin, naturally: Soaking in melted cocoa butter hydrates and softens your entire body. 3. Slip away into the tub: Exotic sandalwood aids restful sleep and relaxes you head to toe."
My Review: This was recommended by the blogger. This melted in the mail, so I put it in the fridge over night. This can be broken in half for 2 baths. This cut in half very easily. I took a bath after work when my feet were sore. This makes bubbles like the other melt. I wasn't expecting that. The water smells so good. It is like a perfume I would wear. It is very relaxing.
7. The Comforter Bubble Bar: The website says this is a "comforting fruity blackcurrant bubbler. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for passionately purple water and creamy, comforting bubbles. This massive slice of vibrant fruitiness gives you the feeling of being enveloped in a warm hug and gently consoled by the friendly fruity aroma of a blackcurrant candy. It was created to bring a real sense of comfort to people, just like a real comforter would. Snuggle in, and stay undercover until you're ready to face the world once again. Even better, each bath creates two baths of fruit comfort. Features: 1. Berry escape: Soaking in a tub with The Comforter is like sinking beneath a bath of cotton wool. 2. Berry relaxing: The warm aroma of cassis absolute is so relaxing that you'll go to bed feeling happier. 3. Berry good: Blackcurrant absolute is extracted by solvent extraction from the buds of the blackcurrant bush."
Review: Before putting it into the bath it has a smell I don't recognize. I think it is blackcurrant. I heard about this on Youtube from the bubblegumprincess. She breaks off pieces and uses them that way. She says you could use this for 4 baths. It broke apart easily. I didn't have to use a knife. I used about half and there are so many bubbles! It smells like berries.
How to use: "Crumble under running warm water as you fill the tub. The amount you need to use will vary, but this bar usually yields one or two baths. The stronger your water pressure, the more bubbles you will make; we encourage experimentation for best results. To get the most out of your bubble bars, keep them in a cool, dry place.
At the very bottom of the Lush box was a catalog. This is a lot better than the newspaper they used to have. This is more like a book. I think it looks good.