Saturday, August 30, 2014

Empties Review

These videos I see sometimes on Youtube where people show the products they have used up. The theory is, you will give a good review if you have used up a product. These are my products I have most recently used up or I don't want to use them anymore, I am ready to throw them out.


1. Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray: I am still unsure about this product. I have been having problems being oily. I used this product after putting on my makeup, but I didn't see a difference. Recently, I went to Sephora and told them I was needing a primer, a powder, and a setting spray. The girl recommended me getting this spray to use as a primer and a setting spray. I had to order the powder, so I haven't had that to see if the whole idea works. So even though this ran out and I did repurchase this, I don't know if I would recommend it.


2. Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo: This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. I used it back in high school and they discontinued it. When I saw they brought it back, I was so happy! It has 0% Silicone, but it still lathers. It has an infused blend of rose hips, vitamin e, and jojoba extracts. It smells like roses, and makes your hair smell wonderful. People don't know it is your shampoo, they just think you smell good. I would repurchase this. I recommend it. I also like the conditioner.


3. Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara: This has gotten old. There is a bad smell to it, so I need to throw it out. This mascara is ok. I wouldn't repurchase it. It didn't impress me that much.


4. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes: I liked this, but during the summer time especially it's not good for me to be without my waterproof mascara. Sometimes my eyes water, and sometimes I touch my eyes I think which smears the mascara onto my face. It just works best for me to have waterproof mascara. I also can tell my lashes curl better with waterproof mascara.


5. Candles by Victoria Sugar Scrub in Vanilla Bean: I first heard about this on a video by TheBubbleGumPrincess on Youtube. She got a bunch of body products, so I ordered a body scrub, a lip scrub, and a lotion. I liked this scrub, but sometimes the sugar particles would all bunch together and harden and those would be too hard on my skin. I have had other body scrubs that were better, so I'm not going to repurchase this.


6. Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash in Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent: I really liked this body wash. I got it because I ran out of my Lush Prince Charming Shower Gel, and I wanted to find something to replace it. I think the Prince Charming had pomegranate in it, so I thought this would be a good one to try. I really loved the smell, and it made my skin so soft. I would repurchase this or try it in a different scent because I like to change things up. I recommend this.


7. Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment: I got two samples of this when I bought the Macadamia Hair Mask. I was really glad to try this because I heard a lot of talk about it. It smells like coconut. It feels so moisturizing. I like the way it feels. I can't tell a difference after I use it. I won't buy this because it is too expensive for me.


8. Freeman Facial Purifying Paper Mask Star Fruit: This is a sample I got at Walmart. I have only seen this as being able to have one at a time, not a box of masks. I really liked this mask! I would repurchase this. This is what it says on the back about the mask: "This serum-infused paper facial mask with Star Fruit helps calm skin stressed by flare-ups. Lavender and Niachinamide help balance oil production. Tea Tree soothes breakout-stressed skin. Perfect for combination to oily skin."


9. Fortune Cookie Soap Witch, Please! No Good Deed Whipped Cream: I liked the smell at first. But then it smelled too much like maple syrup to me. I don't like that smell on my body. The lotion was good quality and moisturized my skin. I won't repurchase this, but I would purchase a whipped cream again.


10. Fortune Cookie Soap Unicorn Farts Shampoo & Conditioner Bars: I didn't use this all up. I tried to use it, but I like liquid shampoo and conditioner better. It wasn't amazing on my hair enough to use over a liquid. Also, the smell wasn't that wonderful. I would not repurchase this.


11. Fortune Cookie Soap Witch, Please! Flying Monkeys Personal Space: This is a room air freshener. But I can't smell it! It is a very, very light scent. I would not purchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!