Thursday, February 19, 2015

February IPSY Bag


I have been subscribed to IPSY in the past. I decided to subscribe again. It was probably after watching someone's Youtube video about it. It is like the Birchbox. It comes in the mail every month. It is only $10 every month. I was on the wait list for a time. I think this month's bag is very cute.


Eva-nye Up All Night Volumizing Spray: The bottle says, "For added volume and texture. Protects from heat styling. For all hair types." I have used this several times. I don't notice it doing much for my hair.


Luxie 504 Large Angled Brush: I was really happy to get this! I love the rose gold in the handle. This brush is so soft. It will make a nice blush brush.



Model CO Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini: I think this is a pretty blush. It is peach with gold in it. It isn't shimmery. It reminds me of NARS Orgasm Blush.



Cargo Lip Gloss in Anguilla: It is a matte, light pink gloss. I haven't worn it yet, so I don't know if it will look good on me. It seems like it has a nice texture.



ME Eye Accent Pencil in Amethyst: This is a matte purple eye liner. It has a sharpener in the lid. I think this is a good quality eye liner. I haven't worn it yet, but I can tell from the swatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!