Monday, March 30, 2015

March Favorites

TV Shows


Bob's Burgers: This month I figured out how to get Netflix on my computer, so I watched a lot of TV shows and movies. I heard Leighannsays talk about this show on her Youtube channel. She dressed up as Tina for Halloween. This show reminds me of The Simpson's because I think it is funny for children and adults. Also this month I was looking up Myers-Brigg characters, and Tina just happens to be an INFP (which is the same as me), so she has a special place in my heart.


Adventure Time: I heard about this show from Michelle Phan on Youtube. I think she said she was friends with the artists for this show. It is a very bizarre world. The main character is a boy and his sidekick is a shape shifting dog. They go on all kinds of adventures. I thought it was pretty funny and interesting. I like the different personalities, and I don't know what to expect.


The IT Crowd: My mom introduced me to this show I think several years ago, and I thought it was hilarious. It is a show from England. The two guys are nerds who work in the basement in the IT department of their work. The woman is their supervisor, who knows nothing about computers, and quickly becomes their friend. It is pretty silly humor, but I like it and I like the characters. 


Boys Over Flowers: This is a Korean Drama. When I first started watching this I thought it was a comedy, but it is does have drama in it. I haven't watched all of the episodes yet. It is about a girl who was just delivering laundry to someone at a wealthy school. He was being bullied, and she rescued him from jumping off the roof (not everything in this show is entirely believable). The news captured it, and the school looked bad because of the bullying, so they invited her to attend this private school for rich kids. The four guys are in this very elite clique. The girl stood up to the boy that was doing the bullying, and then he started to bother her. I don't know why, but I am addicted to this show! I think I like the girl because I relate to her being awkward, and wanting to stand up for what is right. And the guys are very cute too!

Favorite Movies


Ju-On The Grudge: This movie is one of the scariest movies I have ever seen! I saw this first in the theater. This was before the American version came out, so I didn't know the story at all. I didn't know what to expect. It is based on the idea that when someone is killed in a very bad way, there is a curse that happens. So this family is killed, and anyone who enters this house where it happens is marked with a curse. It is like a haunted house, and there are ghosts. 


Favorite Beauty Products


Pantene Pro V Volumizing Shampoo for Fine Hair: I used to use this a long time ago, but someone told me that Pantene products are very bad for the hair. I don't know if that is true because my mom has always used Pantene and she has beautiful hair. I like this shampoo because it does give volume.


Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray: This gives volume and is a heat protectant. You spray this on your hair when you get out of the shower. I like how it gives volume and is a heat protectant in one bottle. I think I got this in my IPSY bag.


Pur-lisse Pur-delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser and Makeup Remover: This is a nice, light weight facial cleanser. It has a very light, clean smell.


3-in-1 Revolution Light by LeeAnni Eco: I got this in my IPSY Bag too. This is what it says about this on the IPSY website: "Great for normal to oily skin and during warmer weather. Toner, Serum, and Moisturizer in One. This Revolutionary Lotion will save you time during busy morning rush and moisturize your face all day long! Help tighten skin, reduce breakouts, relieve dark circles under eyes, moisturize, fight aging, treat sun damages, and calm irritated skin. Gluten-Free. Natural. Vegan." I have been putting this on after I wash my face. I don't think I would buy the full size, but I am using this up. It feels good on the skin.


Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre (24-Hour Miracle Cream): I love this cream for moisturizing my face! I have seen makeup artists use this on Youtube, and I never thought I would get to try it for myself. I don't know if I can go back to any other moisturizer! The only problem is a still need to wear an SPF because this has no SPF in it. I think I got this in my Birchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!