Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Lush Gift!


My Best (and longest) Internet Friend sent me a package in the mail!!! It said LUSH on the box, so I knew right away what was inside. The wrapping reminds me of the 60's hippies, and a few of the things inside the box remind me of the hippie culture too. This package is called, "Bright and Breezy" it says, "Three cheerful products to put a spring in your step." What a thoughtful gift!


Each Peach (And Two's A Pair) Massage Bar: A cheery citrus bar with cocoa, avocado and mango butters to make skin softer and moods brighter. You are supposed to massage this onto dry skin, and it will melt upon contact.


Happy Hippy Shower Gel: Enjoy an early morning trip to the shower with this cheerful gel bursting with fresh pink grapefruit juice, bergamot and frankincense essential oils. I love the smell of pink grapefruit! This reminds me of the "Happy Hippy" Dance they had at the school I work at. Everyone was supposed to dress as a Hippie.


Karma Soap: Our classic exotic and earthy soap. Use on your hands and body to enjoy wafts of patchouli, sweet orange and lemongrass oils all day long - spread the good Karma! This is another thing that reminds me of Hippies - the patchouli. 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!