Thursday, April 16, 2015

April IPSY Bag


The IPSY Bag for this month looks Bohemian. I like it.



KCO Colors Lipstick in Natural Born Beauty: This reminds me of the Kylie Jenner lip color that has been so popular this year.


Jor'el Parker Femina Perfume: The notes are meyer lemon, white grapefruit, satsuma mandarin, summer forsythia, pink plumeria, wild verbena, and tahitian vanilla. It smells OK to me. I'm not sure if I like it. It may be too strong.




Hikari Blush in Tango: The blush color is on the left side. It is a bright, matte pink. I think it is pretty. 




The Balm Nude Dude Palette in Flirty: It is a pretty brown and gold shimmery color. It is on the right side. I like The Balm eyeshadows.


Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion: I haven't tried this yet. It is an everyday facial moisturizer.

I like what I got in this IPSY bag. Nothing is very exciting to me to be honest. I wonder if I should have subscribed to this bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!