Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May IPSY Bag


This is the IPSY Bag for the month. I think it is ok.


Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss: There are two sample lip glosses in here. The left one is called Failbait. The right one is purple and it is called Bittersweet. Failbait looks like a rose color. I might like that. I would not wear the purple one.


Urban Decay 24-7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Ozone: It says it "applies invisibly, glides on smoothly and grabs on to color to help it last. Use it to fill in fine lines, prevent feathering and correct mistakes! Our long-lasting, waterproof formula stays creamy (it never feels dry or cakey) and vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish lips." So I guess it is a lip primer. I will have to try it out. I love Urban Decay, so this is exciting to have.



Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime: This is a glowy bronzer. I don't think it is matte. I think this is one you put all over the face, not to contour with but to give a bronzing glow. I'm not sure how this would look on me because I am so pale, I don't really have bronzed skin at all. In the picture it looks green, but it is more brown than that.


Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches: I think these are eye patches. I wish IPSY would come with a card that explains what is inside the bag and how to use it. The directions say, "Remove the white protective film from the patch. Apply patch without pressing on the lower eye contour. Leave for 20 minutes and then slowly remove the patch, starting at the outer corner of the eye. Enhance its effectiveness by lightly patting the application area with the tips of the fingers." So I think this is like an eye patch for under the eye. It has soothing cornflower.


Organic Farm -a-ceuticals Style Me Roots To Ends Hair Oil. It says on the back of the bottle, "Good for all hair types. Enriched with argan oil and pumpkin oil. Helps to style and control flyways. Reduce frizz and control curls. Extremely lightweight and nourishing. Directions: Massage into your hair from roots to ends. Can be applied to damp hair for better definition, or to dry hair for more shine." I will have to try this out. It could be good.



Jesse's Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Brown Sugar: This is a glowy brown eye shadow. I have so many brown eye shadows, this doesn't stand out to me as anything special. 

For me this bag was nothing very remarkable. I am most interested in the Urban Decay lip primer pencil. That may be something helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!