Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Favorites

Favorite Movie


Pitch Perfect: I think the sequel to this movie came out this month. I am going to wait until it is able to rent. I saw this movie awhile ago, and I don't remember it being so funny! I also like the music in it. It has a cute story.

Favorite Books


The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks: I have been reading Nicholas Sparks' novels lately. I just saw the movie, and the book is so much better. It has two love stories. An old man tells his story about him and his wife, while you watch the story unfold of a city college art major girl with a cowboy bull riding guy. You don't know how the two stories go together until the end of the book.

Beauty Favorites


I wore this nail combination this month. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy on every other nail, then I got Torrid Nail Polish in Neo Green. This reminded me of the summer. I have been ready for summer to start. Torrid is where I get my plus size clothing. They also sell nail polishes. And it was good quality.


Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rose Water: I have been using this spray before I put on makeup to moisturize my face. It smells good, and feels good on my face.

My list is short this month. I hope you had a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!