Friday, June 12, 2015

June Birchbox


I love the color of the box! It reminds me of the beach.

The card inside says, "Adventure is a state of mind. It's about exploring the unknown, dreaming beyond the horizon, and letting go of the word "no." What's on your list? Scuba diving with sharks? Sleeping under the stays (hey, your backyard counts)? Here's to adventures big and small, near and far." There is a giveaway. They give you a code. I got a 10% off a $50 purchase at the Birchbox store.


1. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: "Weightless spray that refreshes sans residue, in the brand's signature obliphica scent." I don't use a dry shampoo. I will have to try this out.


2. Coola SPF 50 Sport - Mango: "Sweat-proof, water-resistant sunscreen made with organic botanics (and a fun, fruity scent)." This does smell good! I will have to try this out. My skin is sensitive to sunscreen.


3. Emi Jay Hair Tie: "We've added in this chic hair tie from Emi Jay for all your summer 'dos." It is a golden hair tie with a little bow in the back. I'll have to try this out when I do my hair.


4. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow: "This multitasked, rich in antioxidants and aloe, covers imperfections, evens tone, and calms skin." It looks a little darker than my skin. I'll have to try this out.


5. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask: "This foamy formula is packed with oxygen and antioxidants for brighter, younger-looking skin." I love getting these masks to try out.



6. Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner: "This blendable waterproof eyeliner goes on smoothly and stays put all day." This is in the color Blue Lagoon. I think it is pretty. It's nice to wear a natural eye with a pop of color on the lower lash line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!