Friday, June 12, 2015

Sunkissed Summer Tag

I saw this tag on Elle Fowler's channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP3Qk0FYyEY. It looked like something fun to do, so I decided to do it too.

1. What is your go-to product for a sunkissed summer glow?



Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder Matte in Light: This was limited edition several summers ago. It had a shimmery one and a matte one depending on your skin type, so I got the lightest one and matte.

2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?


This would be a good summer read because it isn't very complicated. It's exciting, and a sweet love story.

3. What's your signature summer scent this year?


Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture: I love this scent of floral and sweetness.

4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do? 


I love to go to the beach.

5. You're on the boardwalk and starving! What's your go-to summer beach food?


6. What's your dream summery date? Walking along the beach and having a good conversation.

7. After a day in the summer heat, what do you do to cool off?


I like to make a fruit smoothie. I have a recipe for the Jamba Juice Pink Star that tastes so good! I got it from this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k3hiV8iG-k.

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? In a bun or ponytail

9. What's your must-have nail polish for summer 2015?


China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

10. What shows do you recommend for summer? Anything on Bravo and Golden Girls

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?


Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup, which is a liquid foundation

12. Sunglasses or Hats? sunglasses

13. What is your summer jam this year? Bright by Echosmith, Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo, and Worth It by Fifth Harmony

14. Do you have a summer bucket list? Go to the beach at least once.

15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!


One piece from Forever 21

16. What's your favorite sweat proof product? Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

17. If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be? My first thought was to create my favorite smoothie and turn it into an ice cream flavor, but then I realized I think it originally was an ice cream flavor and someone turned it into a smoothie so it would be healthier. It has banana, peanut butter, and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!