Saturday, June 13, 2015

June IPSY Bag


I really like what is in this month's bag! I was surprised. Compared to the June Birchbox, I say IPSY has won this month.




1. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe: I am really glad to get this! I think this will work really well on my color eyebrows. I don't have anything like this. I think the brand is really good. 


2. La Vanilla Laboratories Pure Vanilla The Healthy Body Butter: This smells really good, and it is a thick moisturizer. It feels really good on my hand. 


3. Smashbox Photofinish Primer: I have had a sample of this before. It is one of the best face primers I have ever used. I'm really happy to get this.


4. Formula X Nail Polish: I think this color is Power Source. This is one of my favorite colors for nail polish in the summer, and I have heard a lot of good things about this brand. It is supposed to be a good quality nail polish. I'm going to paint my nails with this color and see how well I like it.




5. Trestique Mini Shadow Crayon in Venetian Gold: This reminds me of the Maybelline Color Tattoos but it is easier to apply. It is a really pretty bronzy gold color with sparkle. This looks like it will be long lasting. It also reminds me of the Terry Ombre Blackstar Pencils I see people on Youtube using, but this is probably the cheaper alternative. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!