Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July Birchbox


I think the box this month is really cool looking!


This is what the card says. "Summer is not the time to hold back. It's the season of wearing brights on brights on brights, driving with the windows down, and eating popsicles for breakfast. Accordingly, what better time to dial up your beauty routine a notch (or three)? Don't worry, we'll be bringing you inspiration all month long."


1. clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant: "Made with sea salt scorched bamboo, this all-natural scrub battles blackheads and oil. Tip! Mix a dollop of scrub with water in your palm. Gently massage onto face, then rinse." I am interested to try this. I do have blackheads. I hope it isn't too harsh for the face.


2. Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique: "Bonus! We've added in this leave-in treatment from Kerastase to repair and protect hair." On the back it says, "Heat-activated reconstructing milk for damaged, brittle hair - for use with styling irons or hairdryers. Do not rinse." I don't know if I really need this, but I might try it.


3. MDSolarSciences Mineral Creme SPF 50: "This hydroallergenic formula fights signs of agin, blocks UVA and UVB rays, and has a silky finish." I like that this has SPF 50!


4. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35: "Next-generation SPF 35 CC cream that triple protects against UVA, UVB, and infrared-A rays." I've never tried CC cream. I'm curious to try it. It is light/medium. It might be a little too dark for my skin.


5. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume: "This allergen-free, minimalist scent has a single note: elegant, spicy Cetalox." I like the way this smells!



6. stila look at me liquid lipstick trio in the color venizia: "This creamy formula glides on like a gloss yet lasts (and lasts and lasts) like a stain. Tip! Learn all about how to use your stay all day liquid lipstick at Birchbox.com/stila." This reminds me of my NYX liquid lipsticks. It looks like a lip gloss, but it is thicker and more opaque. It is a bright red.

I thought this box was better than the IPSY July Bag. My favorite thing was the Stila Liquid Lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!