Monday, July 13, 2015

July IPSY Bag


Something leaked in this month's bag so everything was soaking wet. I don't mean to be negative this month, but to be honest I am not excited about what I got this month. Maybe I am too spoiled with everything I have, but nothing wows me.  I think the bag is ugly.


1. Octavio La Playa (Sea Salt Spray infused with Algae Extract): I think this is what leaked. I don't really need a sea salt spray. I already have one. I wish my hair looked better when I used one. I think for some people sea salt sprays make their hair look pretty, but on my hair it just gets tangled.


2. Eau Thermal Avene Cleanance Gel: It says for oily, blemished prone skin. I honestly have no idea what this is. Maybe it is a face wash? Everything on it is in another language. IPSY really should come with a card explaining what is in the bag. I'm going to google it. It is a soap-free cleanser. I am happy with the face cleanser I always use which is Clean & Clear's Benzoyl Peroxide Wash, recommended by my dermatologist.



3. City Color HD Powder: This is a loose powder. Nothing exciting. I guess you can always use a powder.



4. Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow: This looks like a brown shadow stick. I already have brown eye liners and brown eyeshadow sticks, so again something I don't really care about. 



5. Bella Pierre Cosmetics P.I.N.K. Lipstick: This is nothing exciting. It looks like a plain pink lipstick to me.

I'm sorry I'm not that enthusiastic this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!