Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Empties

I just accumulate the empty products until I reach 10, and then I do a blog post about it. This doesn't mean I did it all in January. It's just January is the time I reached 10. Some of the products I mentioned, I didn't like so I'm ready to throw them out before they are empty.


1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product: These are the 10 things it is said to do: 1. Repairs dry, damaged hair. (I don't have dry, damaged hair, so I don't know if this is true.) 2. Adds shine. (I don't notice shine.) 3. Detangles. (It doesn't detangle as good as my Suave Detangler for Kids that I like to use.) 4. Controls frizz. (I still have frizz.) 5. Seals & protects hair color. (I don't color my hair.) 6. Prevents split ends. (I don't have split ends, so I don't know if this is true.) 7. Stops hair breakage. (My hair still breaks.) 8. Creates silkiness. (I haven't noticed this.) 9. Enhances natural body. (I haven't noticed this either.) 10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector. (I hope that this works!) So in the end I wasn't too excited about this product. I felt like everybody loves this product, but I don't see what is so great about it. I did repurchase this however because someone who I love on Youtube who does hair tutorials uses this, and I want to do the look she did. After I tried the look, I haven't used the product since.


2. Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Warm Vanilla Sugar: I got this as a Christmas present in 2012. I love the smell! When I want to smell good, I put this lotion on. It is a very comforting smell. I would repurchase this, but I already have tons of body lotions that I need to use up. I really recommend this!


3. Milani Eyeshadow Primer: I love this! It is inexpensive, and it lasts a long time. I think it works better on me than the Urban Decay Primer Potion and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance! I repurchased this.


4. Ardell Sculpting Gel for Eyebrows: This lasted a long time, and it was good. I would repurchase this again, but I wanted to try something new.


5. Benefit They're Real! Mascara: This lasted me the full 3 months, as long as you would hope for a mascara to last. I heard that after 3 months you have to throw it out. I really loved this mascara. I wouldn't buy it because I have found mascaras that are cheaper that I liked just as well. I do recommend this one though. It makes it look like you are wearing false lashes!


6. Milani Sparkling Mascara Top Coat in Bronze Glare: I got this to dupe the Chanel bronze glitter top coat mascara but this hardly works. The glitter doesn't come on to the lashes! I don't know if I just got a bad tube or if it's just bad. It was limited edition, and it came also in gold and silver. This would have been pretty. It's all dried up.


7. Philosophy Ice Cream Man Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: I got this at TJ Max for $5.99. I don't know if this was limited edition. This stuff smelled so good. It smells like vanilla. I love that smell. I used it for a bubble bath, and in my loofah as a shower gel. I used this up too fast. I don't think I can repurchase this. I would if it was available. Still, I have a lot of shower gels to use up.


8. Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: I got this at TJ Max too. You can find a lot of Philosophy products on sale at TJ Max. I have had this before, and I knew I loved it. Again, it smells like vanilla, and it is so sweet. The smell isn't very strong. I think this is a permanent item. I would repurchase this, but I have a lot of shower gels to get through first. This would make a good gift.


9. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream: I got this in my Benefit Advent Calendar. I love this stuff! The only thing I don't like is there is no SPF. I wouldn't repurchase this because it is expensive, and I feel like my drugstore lotions works just as good as the high end. If you have the money and are willing to spend it, I recommend this lotion. It smells like oranges too. It's a really nice fragrance.


10. Philosophy Peaches and Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: I might have gotten this at TJ Max. I can't remember. I got this in a kit that had this, a lotion and a lip gloss all in peaches and cream. This stuff makes you smell like a peach! I would repurchase this and recommend it. I don't know if this was limited edition or not. I would have to check the website. Philosophy products make great gift sets. I give them as gifts a lot and people seem to like them. I know I like having them.

I hope you find these reviews helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!