Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorites!

Favorite TV Show


The Real Housewives of OC Season 9: Yes I know I always say my favorite TV show is a real housewives show. I don't know why exactly I get into these dramas. The only thing I can think of is that I like to study people and their relationships to each other.

Favorite Skin Care




1. Aveeno Smart Essentials Nighttime Moisture Infusion: I wanted a lotion with vitamin E in it because that is supposed to help get rid of acne scars according to my dermatologist. This also has Vitamins A and C and an antioxidant called Southernwood that is supposed to be good for the skin. I already use the daytime lotion in this brand and line, so I thought I would like the night time cream. It smells the same too, which is a good thing.


2. L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream: I wanted to start using an eye cream. I heard I should be using an eye cream now that I'm in my 30's. I researched good eye creams and I forget which website, but I think it was a magazine article that recommended this eye cream. It has Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex that is supposed to reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and reduce the "morning puffy look." I haven't noticed anything. I am just using it to help get the least amount of wrinkles as possible.


3. Dove Pomegranate Body Wash: I got this because I was out of my Lush's Prince Charming Shower Gel, and I really liked the smell of that. The main ingredient in it was pomegranate. I saw this body wash, and I thought it would be good. I have had Dove body washes in the past, and I like how they moisturize the skin. It comes in a big container. This might be even better than Lush's Prince Charming.

Favorite Hair Products


1. Healthy Sexy Hair Color Safe Soy Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner: I got my hair dyed for the first time this month! The person who did my hair recommended I use a shampoo and conditioner that was color safe. She used these products on my hair, so I decided to get them. I think they work good. I have the Healthy Sexy Hair Argan Oil, so it goes good with these products.


2. Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray: I had run out of my heat protectant and I needed to get a new one. I wanted to try this because I always hear people rave about it. I love it! It smells good and it gives my hair volume I notice. You can use this for before you blow dry your hair or before you use any kind of heat on your hair.

Favorite Nail Polishes


1. Essie Nail Lacquer in Spin the Bottle: I don't think you can really see in this picture, but this is a nude nail polish. It blends in with my skin color and my flip flops. This is Essie's Spring 2014 collection. It is just a pretty nude. It has no sparkle.


2. Essie Nail Lacquer in Romper Room: This is a pastel pink color from the Essie Spring 2014 collection.


3. Essie Nail Lacquer in Splash of Grenadine: This is a pretty purple color. I thought it matched the flower bush that was in bloom.


4. China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Wish on a Starfish: This nail polish has a sandpaper type feel to it. It is a really pretty pink and gold, sparkly polish.

Favorite Makeup



1. Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point: I heard this was a dupe for Urban Decay's Perversion Eye Liner. It is a really black liner, and inexpensive.



2. NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Love: This is a medley of 5 matte and shimmer colors that creates a flush of color and dazzling glow. It is orange with a golden shimmer undertone. It is a peachy/apricot color. This is the perfect color for Spring/Summer.

Favorite Songs

Christian
1. Made to Love by Tobymac
2. More by Matthew West

Church
1. Everlasting God
2. God is Able
3. Great Are You Lord
4. He Reigns
5. Hosanna
6. Hungry
7. Lead Me To The Cross
8. Mighty to Save
9. Rescue
10. The Stand
11. You Alone Can Rescue
12. You Hold Me Now
13. Your Love Never Fails

Country
1. Country Boy by Alan Jackson
2. Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert
3. Rewind by Rascal Flatts
4. See You Again by Carrie Underwood
5. So I Hold On by Dierks Bentley
6. Where I Come From by Alan Jackson

Oldies
1. Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations

Pop
1. Party Rock Anthem by Lmfao
2. Team by Lorde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!