Saturday, January 6, 2018

Everyday Winter Makeup


Here is my look for today. I am using my Anastasia of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette.

I found this tutorial to get this look.


This is my video of me putting on the makeup for the look. It is really simple and it turned out pretty.


These are the steps:

1. Face Primer
2. Foundation
3. Concealer
4. Powder
5. ABH Modern Renaissance Palette, Warm Taupe, crease
6. Burnt Orange, crease
7. Warm Taupe, lower lash line
8. Burnt Orange, lower lash line
9. Mascara
10. Bronzer
11. Neutral Blush, outer part of cheek above where bronzer was put. I used Tarte Paaarty Blush
12. Bright Pink Blush, apple of cheeks and blend up into the other color. I used from Too Faced Everything Nice Palette, the pink blush
13. Benefit's Watt's Up Highlight, also under brows
14. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer, under brow, tearducts
15. She wore a MLBB lip. (My lips but better). I wore Maybelline Lipstick in Touch of Spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!