Monday, January 1, 2018

My Beauty Favorites of 2017 Part 2

I figured out how to work my phone, so I am back with more favorites. I am going to share with you my favorite eye shadow palettes, mascara, liners, lipsticks, lip liners, and lip gloss.


Wet 'n Wild Vanity: This has been my favorite palette for 2012, 2013, and 2014. I didn't do a favorites for 2015 or '16. The left column is mattes and the right is shimmers. This was limited edition. I don't know why they didn't make this permanent. It is really good. It has the basic shadows you could want for a drugstore price.



2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: I like these warm colors. You will see I like a lot of the same kinds of palettes like basic, neutral palettes.



3. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette: Again for the same reason why I liked the Chocolate Bar Palette I like this one too. I love the Peanut Butter shadow. It is the middle row, 2nd one from the end.



4. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette: This one also has some warm browns, but it also has oranges. I got this palette for my birthday in 2017. So this is the only palette I am mentioning that was new for me in 2017.



5. Lorac Pro Palette: The top row is mattes and the bottom row is shimmers. This is my go-to palette. When I don't have a particular look I am doing I will put Taupe in the crease, top row, 3rd color. And I will put either Nude or Champagne on my lid which is bottom row, the first and second colors. This was my favorite palette also in 2014. I think I got it in 2014. 



6. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette: This palette set a trend I think for eye shadow palettes to follow it. It was different because of the reds it has. I also like the browns and orange. There are some really pretty pearl shades too, like the third shadows in both the top and bottom rows.



7. The Balm Nude'tude Palette: This was also on my favorite lists of 2014 and 2013. It has a mixture of mattes and shimmers. Another palette with basic neutrals.


8. This is my favorite mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise. I get the waterproof kind. Then under that is NYX Matte Liquid Liner. I like this for my black liner. Under that is Physicians Formula Brown Liquid Liner.


9. These are my favorite lip liners. From left to right: Maybelline Raisin, Jordana Baby Berry, Jordana Rock 'n' Rose, and Jordana Tawny.


10. These are my favorite lipsticks or rather they are lip butters by Revlon. The left one is Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle and the right one is Sugar Plum. I don't think they make these any more, but they are my favorite. I like the way they feel on my lips. Even though liquid lipsticks are more on trend, I like the way the lip butters feel. They don't last for very long.


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!