Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Heart Fall Tag

I have been seeing this TAG on a few Youtube videos and I decided that I wanted to do the tag too. So I tag anyone who reads this blog post to make a I <3 Fall Tag post on their blog and comment below if you do it! I would love to see it!

1. Favorite Fall lip product? Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Rosegold



Like the name suggests this a beautiful rose gold color. It is very pigmented. You can wear this gloss alone. The colors remind me of leaves changing.

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? Orly Nail Lacquer in Rage


I'm wearing it on my nails in this picture and at the moment. I wanted to switch my nails to something celebrating this time of year. My favorite nail polish is this one. This has been described has a rose gold color too. There is something metallic about it that gives it a jewelry feel. I think it is so elegant. It shines in the sunlight and it also reminds me of the leaves changing colors.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? I don't go to Starbucks, but my Dad does. I asked him what his favorite drink was and he said the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

4. Favorite Fall Candle? I don't burn candles. I like the smell of them, but I'm afraid to light them. xD

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? I have a pretty leaf necklace.


It has an amber colored jewel dangling off the gold chain and a gold leaf printed charm on it. It is very delicate and simple. I just love it. It is inexpensive. I think I found it at Fred Meyers.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? I don't like to go to really haunted, Halloween things because I get too scared. My favorite would be the haunted house at Disneyland. It is more cute than scary to me. Even though at the beginning of the ride I freaked out being on the elevator. >.<

7. Favorite Halloween movie? Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman


I love this movie! I can watch it multiple times and not get tired of it. Everything about this movie is good. I think it is underrated. I love the photography, the music, the acting, and the story. It is a perfect movie to watch this time of year.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? I love Hershey's Minatures. It is a bag that comes with a variety of miniature candy bars: Mr. Goodbar, Krackle, Hershey's Milk Chocolate, and Hershey's Dark Chocolate. I actually can't get it to give out because I get too tempted to eat it, and I am on a diet, so I like to give out candy that doesn't tempt me.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I am just going to be me for Halloween.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? I love how the weather changes from being very hot to comfortably cold and I can wear my jeans and sweaters again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!