Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Glam Bag/ IPSY Bag

I'm writing this post after being to the dentist and having gas, so hopefully this post isn't too crazy that I would need to delete this post.



I think that bag looks ok.


1. Pequi Oil Treatment: On the bottle it says, "Restores softness and shine." It says it calms frizziness and flyways which sounds good to me. I'll have to try it out.


2. Be A Bombshell Eye Liner in Onyx: I don't like to you black eye liner, but it looks good if I wanted to use it. I might give this to my mom.



3. The Balm What's Your Type? "The Body Builder" Mascara: The photos are kind of blurry. I don't really know what I think of this. I'll have to try it out first. I like the mascara I normally use, but this one might be good too.



4. Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain: I like the color. On the packaging it says, "Revolutionary Lip innovation fuses color, gloss, stain and lacquer for a super moist and velvety look. Lip Perfecting Spheres & minty breathe freshener included. Feather light, non-smearing, intense & customizable stay on lip color." I don't know what "lip perfecting spheres" are. I think the name of it is "Mirror Me."


5. Coastal Scents Eye Shadow: I have never tried their eyeshadow before, so this should be interesting. It is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!