Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pretty Makeup Looks 2013 Part 2


Even though I've organized all the makeup looks I've found by the person who did the look. I've decided I want to mix it up a bit because it gets boring for me to stick with the same person every single day. People have a tendency to do similar looks, so I want to go from person to person. The thing they all have in common is that I liked the look and I thought it looked pretty on me. So hopefully you will like the look too, and it will give you some ideas for how to do your makeup.

These are the items I used frequently:

Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant (under eyes), Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light (under eyes), Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener (under eyes)
Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in Matte Light
Eye Shadow Primer: Milani Eye Shadow Primer
Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara in Very Black, Covergirl Lash Perfection in Very Black (top lashes, 2nd coat)
Black Eye Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Black Liquid Liner: Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Face Primer: Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer in Translucent, Milk of Magnesia, L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base
Foundation: Boots No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Cool Ivory, Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Ivory
Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light
Lip Balm: Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched
Nude Eye Liner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude

Here are 10 tutorials of looks I liked. If you want to see the tutorial, click the link. I wrote the product they used on the left and what I used to copy it on the right. If I don't list anything it is because I had the product they used. I try to use what I already have.

1. Get Ready With Me - All Drugstore with Melmphs by Samantha Schuerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRCi9T2h8Vw
a. Foundation
b. Concealer, triangle under eyes, down the nose, middle of forehead
c. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, hair line, jaw line, under lip, sides of nose
d. Elf Mineral Blush in Bliss: Elf Blush in Candid Coral
e. Elf Cream Eye Shadow in Candlelight, lashes to brow, cupid's bow, nose, top of cheekbone: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
f. Elf Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn, eyelid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
g. Elf Coffee Bean, eyelid: Maybelline Eye Studio in Cozy Cashmere, 2nd color
h. Elf Sunset, crease, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 2nd color
i. Elf Oatmeal, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Trio in Fauna
j. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, cat eye
k. Black Eye Liner, waterline and tight line
l. Mascara
m. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Charm
n. L'Oreal Color Riche Baby Blossom: NYX Lip Gloss in Sweet Heart
My Thoughts: I have never used a color tattoo to highlight before, but it actually worked pretty well! The eyes are neutral and the lips are glossy and pretty.

2. Blake Lively Makeup Tutorial by Tanya Burr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvjBa7APMnI
a. Foundation
b. Revlon Colorstay in Decadent, color beside dark brown, all over lid and in the inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle, bottom right color
c. Same Palette, gold and brown, through the crease: Maybelline Enchanted Forest, gold color mixed with Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color
d. Same Palette, darkest color, under the eye in a fine line, stop before the inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color
e. MAC Carbon, upper lash line, outer corner stopping as you get to the center of the eye: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
f. MAC Nylon, inner corner and slightly underneath: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 4th color
g. Nude Eye Liner, waterline
h. Mascara
i. Concealer in light peach under eye
j. Bronzer, cheeks
k. Powder through center of skin
l. MAC Springsheen Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
m. Dior Amber Diamond, top of cheekbone, brow bone: Boots No.7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion
n. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose
o. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Buff: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy
My Thoughts: The lipstick is really pretty. I don't watch Gossip Girl, but I think Blake Lively is a pretty girl. And I love practically all the looks Tanya does. The Urban Decay lip gloss has a minty scent to it, and I love the way it feels on my lips. I just have a little tube of it, but when it runs out I want the full size one. It is one of my favorite lip glosses.

3. My Everyday Smokey Eye by pinksofoxy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zccDJsyESg4
a. Eye Primer
b. Too Faced Summer Eye Palette, Toasted Coconut, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 3rd color
c. Same Palette, Chocolate Sun, upper lash line and a wing: Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, 5th color
d. Same Palette, Toasted Coconut, marry the two colors together
e. Same Palette, Toasted Coconut, lower lash line
f. Wet 'n Wild Brûlée, underbrow
g. Black Eye Liner, upper lash line
h. Same Palette, Chocolate Sun, marry it into the black eye liner
i. Urban Decay Eye Liner in Baked, waterline: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eye Liner in Bronzed
j. Mascara
k. Same Palette, Sugar Sand, inner corner highlight: Almay Intense I-Color Powder Shadow Trio for Hazels, pink color
l. Foundation
m. Bronzer, top of cheeks
n. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful, and a little across the nose: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Warm
o. Victoria Secret Lip Pencil in Nude: Boots No.7 Lip Pencil in Nude
p. Buxom Lipstick in Sydney: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Lipstick in Fergie Daily
q. MAC Lipstick in Gel, bottom and top center of lips: Revlon Lipstick in Champagne on Ice
My Thoughts: My mom actually found this channel and introduced it to me. I love her! She has so many great videos. I find her fascinating. She is very humble. She never claims to be a makeup artist, but I think she is an artist and I want to try out her looks. She does a lot of looks for warm-toned people. In this look the cheeks are coral, but everything else has brown tones in it. I think I can pull it off because I'm a warm-toned person, but it may not look good on cool-toned people.

4. Pool Party Makeup by samanthaschuerman
a. Sunscreen
b. Concealer
c. Powder Foundation
d. Benefit Benetint, cheeks: The Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
e. L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Strawberry Blonde, top of cheekbones, eyes, under brows, inner corner
f. Sigma Extended Wear Liner in Flirt, upper lash line, lower lash line: Jesse's Girl Kohl Formula Eye Liner in Emerald City
g. BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette, left side, bottom color on the left, put over liner: Elf Beach Beauty Day Palette, 2nd row, 4th color
h. Mascara
i. Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon: Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
My Thoughts: I'm going to wear this at the beach. I'm hoping it will last. It looks cute.

5. My "Go To Makeup" Look Tutorial by Melmphs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83-r2JSNA1g
a. Face Primer
b. BB Cream
c. Foundation
d. Concealer
e. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener
f. Powder
g. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, sides of nose, under lip, temples, jaw, neck
h. Wet 'n Wild Blush in Heather Silk
i. MAC Soft and Gentle, top of cheeks, down nose, under brows, cupid's bow: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip
j. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush, eyelid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
k. Urban Decay Half Baked, eyelid: left color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
l. Urban Decay Buck, crease: 3rd shade in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
m. Urban Decay Darkhorse, outer corner, outer v: right color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
n. Urban Decay Virgin, browbone, inner corner: 4th shade in Wet 'n Wild Lust
o. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line
p. Black Liner, waterline
q. Mascara
r. Milani Lip Liner in Hot Pink: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Pure
s. Maybelline Lipstick in Vivid Rose: Milani Lipstick in Flamingo Pose
My Thoughts: Be careful with the blush. Use a stippling brush and brush it on the back of your hand before you put it on your cheeks. It is very pigmented! I love using Bold Gold under the Half Baked color. It makes the gold stand out more. This look makes me feel glamorous, even though it is an everyday look. I just feel really pretty.

6. '60's Song Series: The Ronette's "Be My Baby" Makeup Tutorial by cosmetic couturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44lpUU_KtRw
a. Eyeshadow Primer
b. Too Faced Natural At Night, Spotlight, from lashes to brow: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
c. Same Palette, Night Cap, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
d. Same Palette, Cocoa Star, outer corner: Wet 'n Wild, 3rd color
e. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line
f. Black Eye Liner, waterline
g. Same Palette, Cocoa Star and Night Fever, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color and last color in Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried
h. Mascara
i. Same Palette, Night Cap and Cocoa Star, outer crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity 2nd and 3rd colors
j. Foundation
k. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples
l. Too Faced Cream Blush in Sweet Pea: Bare Minerals Blush in Kiss
m. Urban Decay Sin, upper cheekbones: Bare Minerals Flawless Radiance
n. Powder
o. Inglot Lip Liner in 68: Boots No.7 Lip Liner in Melon
p. Inglot Lipstick in 192: Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout
q. Inglot Lipstick in 263: I skipped this step.
r. Pumpkin & Poppy Platinum Blonde Lip Gloss: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice
My Thoughts: The eyes are really basic and natural. The blush looks really natural. The lips look really pretty with the melon liner and nudey pink lipstick with the lip gloss. It's just a great combination for the lips.

7. Makeup Look from March Favorites by Elle Fowler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as_3SpZyUxc
a. MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, all over lid up to brow: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
b. MAC Naked Lunch, all over lid, up to brow: pink color in Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells
c. MAC Shadowy Lady, crease, blend it out: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 3rd shade
d. Plum Gel Liner, upper lash line: Physicians Formula Gel Liner for Hazel Eyes, purple
e. MAC Fab Orchid Liner, waterline: Jesse's Girl Kohl Formula Eye Liner in Bourbon Street
f. Mascara
g. Nars Orgasm Blush: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
h. Nars Velvet Pencil in Sex Machine: Prestige Lip Liner in Baby
i. Nars Pillow Talk Lip Gloss: Milani Crystal Gloss Summer Baby

8. Pretty Little Liars ARIA Makeup Tutorial by Tanya Burr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9a1nT0vY0o
a. Foundation
b. MAC Patina, eyelid: last shade in Elf Day 2 Night
c. MAC Mulch, crease just outer corner: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color
d. Blend it out
e. MAC Mulch, underneath eye
f. MAC Vanilla, under brow and inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color
g. Black Eye Liner, upper lash line
h. MAC Carbon, over liner: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
i. Mascara
j. Concealer
k. Powder
l. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks
m. MAC Blush in Mocha: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
n. MAC Lipstick in Cosmo: Boots No.7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Bare
My Thoughts: I think this looks good on me. It is a warm toned look. The lipstick I got at Target when they used to have someone at the Boots section. She helped pick out the lipstick for me. I asked for something natural.

9. Victoria Secret Makeup Tutorial by pinksofoxy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRX9mlPi_jg
a. Eye Primer
b. Bare Minerals The Truth quad, Serendipitous, inner corner, inner half of lid: Urban Decay Skimp in Mariposa Palette
c. Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Espresso Ink, upper lash line, flick: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Brown
d. Same Palette, Apropos, on top of liner, outer corner, see video: Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakenings, 6th color
e. Same Palette, Fate, between the lighter color and the dark color blend the two colors together in the middle: Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 2nd row, 4th shade
f. Blend it out.
g. Same Palette, Apropos, outer 1/3 lower lash line
h. Same Palette, Fate, outer 1/3 lower lash line
i. Nude Eye Liner, waterline
j. Mascara
k. Foundation
l. Concealer
m. Bronzer, cheeks, forehead
n. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful: Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Warm
o. Nars Multiple in Maldives, top of cheekbone: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection Rose Champagne Glow Shimmer Palette
p. Victoria Secret Lip Liner in Nude: Boots No.7 Nude Lip Pencil
q. Victoria Secret Lipstick in Whisper: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brûlée
My Thoughts: I'm not used to the way she does eye makeup. I'm watching the video and trying to copy what she does, but it is difficult for me. We have different eye shapes. Whatever it is I end up doing looks good on me. This is like her other look because there is a lot of brown in it, other than the coral blush. I like it. I think brown looks good on me.

10. Michelle Williams - Glinda the Good - Makeup Tutorial by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVzmqco1hqo
a. Foundation
b. Urban Decay Glinda Palette, blue side of Aura, brow bone: Sephora Cinderella Palette in Glass Slipper
c. Same Palette, Illusion, from crease into Aura: Wet 'n Wild Silent Treatment, highlight color
d. Same Palette, South, eyelid into socket: The Balm Rockstar Palette in Metal-ica
e. Same Palette, pink side of Aura, inner corner, outer part of lower lash line and outer part of lid: Elf Maleficent Beauty Book in Spindle
f. Same Palette, Tornado, outside corner of upper and lower lashes: Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette in Primadonna
g. Same Palette, Magic, inner corner, outer part of lower lash line and outer part of lid: Wet 'n Wild Shimmer the Night Away, 5th shade
h. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Liner in Amethyst
i. Mascara
j. Peach Color Corrector under eyes: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
k. Illamasqua Lies Blush: Bare Minerals Clear Radiance
l. Daniel Sandler Chic Blush: NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
m. Powder
n. Urban Decay Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color: Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Cassis
My Thoughts: I just noticed I used a lot of different palettes to do this look. You don't have to use what I have of course. It's all about looking at what you have in your collection and finding colors to dupe whatever it is you need. At first I didn't like the eyes, but once the mascara was on I thought it looked pretty. It's weird how that works sometimes. The lip gloss is pretty. I was color matched at a Bare Minerals counter, and this is the lip gloss the lady chose for me. Don't forget your eye primer! I forgot it.

I hope you like these looks! Do you have a favorite Youtuber "makeup guru"? Do you try out the makeup looks on yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!