Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June Empties

This is the blog post where I show you my beauty trash and you can see the stuff I liked enough to use to the very last drop.


1. Elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths: There were really good. They are $3, but you only get 20 cloths. You can get a better deal if you go to Big Lots and get the makeup removing cloths for $2. You get 60 cloths. And it works just as well. I won't repurchase the Elf cloths. I would rather have Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues from Big Lots.


2. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin: I think this is too old. It is crumbly, not like a mousse texture. It used to be nice, but it isn't working so well anymore, so I need to throw it out. This isn't sold anymore in stores. I wouldn't repurchase this.


3. Extra Sugar Free Gum in Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip: This is my favorite type of gum. I have repurchased this many times!




4. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime: This was refreshing. I liked it. I would repurchase the Tree Hut brand again. The container didn't hold a lot of product though.


5. Earth Therapeutics Loofah Exfoliating Scrub in Oatmeal & Honey: This was a really good body scrub. It lasted a long time. It smelled so good, and went well with my oatmeal facial scrub. I would repurchase this. I got this at Fred Meyers.


6. Kleancolor Wizard Pads Nail Polish Remover Pad + Cuticle Oil: I liked these pads. They work well, and smell good. I found these at Plato's Closet for very cheap. I wouldn't repurchase these because it is more convenient to get a bottle from the drugstore. These would be good for traveling though.


7. Milani Shadow Eyez in Sand Dunes: The caps come off easily, so make sure they are on tight. If the cap is off the pencil will dry out. I can't repurchase this because it was limited edition, so it is too bad. I like these pencils. I have a lot of them. They remind me of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils.


8. Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Mandarin Burst: This has vitamin e and olive butter. It does a good job of making skin soft, while protecting it from the razor. My only complaint is I used this up pretty fast. I will repurchase this, but I would like to try a new scent. The mandarin scent was good. I just want to try something new.


9. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory: I love this concealer. I also like the one in radiant. This one matches my skin color, so it is good at concealing. I like the consistency of it. I will repurchase this.



10. Elf Blush in Candid Coral: I have hit pan on this. I am including it as an empty because I want to be able to show the color before it is completely a pan. I really love it. When I run out I would repurchase this. It is only $3. It is a peachy coral with a golden highlight built into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!