Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer 2014 Makeup Favorites!


I'm so happy for summer to be here! I love when the weather gets nicer. In Oregon that means less rain! I have done other blog posts for favorite summer makeup looks if you want to find some more in addition to these looks, look under the tag summer or summer makeup. I might do more posts of this topic this year depending on the amount of looks I find that I can dupe and that I think look good. I always try the look out on myself, and see how I like it. If I like it I write it down for the blog. I love finding dupes to makeup other people use from my own collection of makeup. When I use alternative things I will list it beside what the makeup artist used. I also say at the end my overall thoughts on the look. I try to sum up what the end result is. I hope you enjoy these looks!

1. Get Ready With Me: Everyday Summer Look by pinksofoxy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLryWcMdCbk
a. Eye Primer
b. Bobbi Brown Fawn, lid, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Walking the Red Carpet, 3rd color
c. Bobbi Brown Bone, inner corner: Almay Trio for Hazels, cream shade
d. Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Espresso Ink, top lash line, wing: You could use any brown gel liner. I prefer to use Jordana's Brown Liquid Liner.
e. Mascara
f. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach, under eyes: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer, salmon color
g. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Cheek Glow, cheeks and little bit to the bridge of the nose: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef
h. Eyebrows
i. Lip Balm
j. Estee Lauder Lip Liner in Fig: Jordana Rock 'n Rose
k. Too Faced Lipstick in Nude Beach: Revlon Pink Pout
l. MAC Lipstick in Gel: Revlon Champagne on Ice
My Thoughts: This is a pretty look. Brown on the eyes, coral cheeks, and a natural mouth.

DIY Beach Waves Sea Salt Texturing Spray by pinksofoxy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVwQRrCXJI
a. 2 ounce spray bottle
b. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice, fill bottle 2/3 of the way
c. Bob's Red Mill Premium Quality Sea Salt All Natural, 1/2 teaspoon
d. Aubrey 35 Design Gel Natural Style Management: I used a regular hair gel. About 2 dollops. Use a chopstick to make an air bubble so it will go in the bottle.
e. Shake it up.
f. Jasmine Absolute, about 14 drops, shake it up before every use
g. Sparkle Coastal Scents Mirage Gold, 1/2 teaspoon: I don't have this, so I skipped this step.
My Thoughts: It makes my hair naturally curly. The way it looks when I'm at the beach. It is really easy.

2. Pacifica Solar Complete Mineral Palette Reviewtorial by cosmetic couturier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrGUAsIGZmQ
a. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renew Revitalizing Eye Cream
b. Eye Primer, Gabriel Eye Primer in Neutral: Jordana Pencil in Continuous Almond
c. Pacifica Solar Complete Mineral Palette in Treasure, crease
d. Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean, browbone, blend it into treasure: MAC Shroom, Lorac Pro Palette in Nude
e. Same Palette, Glow, under brow
f. Same Palette, Coral, inner half of lid and slightly up
g. Same Palette, Neptune, outer half of lid
h. Same Palette, Glow, middle of eyelid in between Neptune and Coral
i. Black Gel Liner, upper lash line, wing
j. CC Cream
k. Concealer
l. Same Palette, Mermaid Aqua, lower lash line
m. Same Palette, Glow, inner corner, inner lower lash line
n. White Eye Liner, waterline
o. Mascara
p. Illuminator, under eyes, nose, bottom part of forehead near nose, cupid's bow: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener
q. Same Palette, Gold Dust, top of cheekbones, nose
r. Same Palette, Bronze, under cheekbones
s. Same Palette, Flushed
t. Pacifica Coconut Kiss Creamy Lip Butter in Lava
u. Pacifica Enlightened Gloss Nourishing Mineral Lip Shine in Ravish
My Thoughts: I like this look. It reminds me of the beach. The colors used are like the colors seen at the beach. This is all using cruelty free makeup. It looks natural. After watching her video, I ordered the Pacifica products from their website. It shipped really nicely. I like this palette and the lip products. I didn't know this but Pacifica is made in Portland, OR (where I live)!

3. Wake Up With Me! Lazy Summer Day Routine by missglamorazzi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxoyM3Eu_C0
a. Face Primer
b. Eye Primer
c. Concealer
d. Brightener under eyes
e. Powder
f. Brows
g. Mascara
h. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Captivating: Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Sunset
i. Bronzer, outer edges of face and on neck too
j. Tanya Burr's Lip Gloss in Picnic in the Park: Bonnebell Lip Litees in Grapefruit
My Thoughts: I think this is a pretty, natural look, especially if it is hot and you don't want to wear a lot of makeup.

4. Summer Makeup Trend 2014 Look by panacea81 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opEbFCSSY1M
a. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lavender, lashes to brow, blend it out with finger
b. Lilac pastel, not blue purple, lid and crease, leave a gap right by the eyelid and inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Going in the Wild, 3rd color
c. Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box in Honey, pencil brush, upper lash line
d. Mascara
e. Paula Dorf Blush in Tempo, use a foundation brush: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin
f. Dior Lip Gloss, light pink: Bonnebell Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait
My Thoughts: This look reminds me of the spring. It looks like flower colors. There is a light purple on the eyes with yellow. The cheeks are peachy pink. The lips are a light pink gloss. But this can be good for the summer too. This is an example of a look using color, yet it is wearable. I love panacea's personality. She seems so sweet.

5. GRWM: Summer Wedding/Bridesmaid Look by Chanelette https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcSNIevtldo
a. BB Cream with out sunscreen, has more coverage, has oil control
b. L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Ivory, under eyes, around nose
c. Concealer to cover blemishes
d. Eyebrows
e. Eye Primer
f. NARS All About Eve, light color, inner corner, eyelid, crease, big fluffy brush: Urban Decay Mariposa Palette in Skimp
g. Same Palette, darker color, outer corner, same brush: The Balm Nude'tude Palette in Snobby
h. MAC Wedge, crease: L'Oreal Cupa Joe, 1st color
i. Bronze Eye Liner, upper lash line: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Warm Nude Eyes, bronze color
j. Mascara
k. Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet: NYX Cream Blush in Glow
l. Benefit Watt's Up, top of cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow
m. Powder with kabuki brush
n. Bronzer, gently, big brush, under cheekbones, temples
o. Maybelline Lip Gloss in Cashmere Rose: Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lip Gloss in My Favorite Milkshake
My Thoughts: OMG! This look is so pretty and natural! I love it! You should watch the video because the girl is so beautiful who does this look!

6. Summer Nude Makeup Look by newapplearial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTBYJnpd7E0
a. Face Primer?
b. Foundation mixed with lotion, put some foundation and some lotion on the back of your hand, mix with foundation brush
c. Concealer
d. Eyebrows
e. Too Cool for School (Angel Blusher), under eyes: skipped
f. Eye Primer
g. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line
h. Mascara, upper and lower lash line
i. Orange/Peach cream on the cheeks: NYX Cream Blush in Orange
j. Powder
k. Benefit High Beam, tip of nose, in between eyes, underneath outer part of eyes, top of cheekbones
l. Orange lipstick, blot lips with a tissue, reapply lipstick, lipstick looks matte: Wet 'n Wild 24 Carrot Gold
My Thoughts: There is nothing on the eyes except liquid liner. The cheeks and lips are orange. This is a pretty look if you have warm undertones. The tutorial is in another language, but I still duped it! I love newapplearial's makeup looks. I wish they were in English or I would dupe more of them. It is hard for me to dupe when I don't know what is being said or the name of the product.

7. Dolce & Gabbana Spring Look 2014 with Pat McGrath by Dolce & Gabbana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW2FKCEYgWM
a. Luminous Foundation
b. Luminous Concealer
c. 1 shade darker foundation around cheek area, under cheekbones: Elf Cream Contouring Bronzer & Blush in St. Lucia
d. Dolce & Gabbana Eye Shadow Quad in Golds 125, gold on eye lid and inner corner: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in 745 Copper Canyon, light gold color, wet brush with Elf Makeup Mist & Set and Milani Runway Eyes #15 Golden Touch
e. Dolce & Gabbana Desert Quad 123, medium brown tone, lower lash line, a little bit in the socket: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
f. Nude Liner in waterline: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal 005 Nude
g. Brown Eye Liner, small line outer corner, small wing: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Warm Nude Eyes, bronze
h. Dolce & Gabbana Glam Liner in Bronze Baroque, on top of pencil: I skipped.
i. Dolce & Gabbana Rosebud, Apricot, Peach all 3 blushes, cheeks, hairline, chin: Rosebud - Elf Candid Coral, Apricot - The Balm Frat Boy, Peach - Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Melon
j. Dolce & Gabbana Bellissima and Traviata mix together on lips: The Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
My Thoughts: Don't forget mascara. This is a pretty look. I applied powder because my face was too shiny for my liking. This is a beautiful spring/summer look. It is inspired by Sophia Loren, who was gorgeous.

8. Easy Everyday Summer Makeup Tutorial by GettingPretty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLmZ8adhFc
a. Concealer
b. Foundation
c. Powder
d. Contour under cheekbones, hairline
e. Shimmery coral blush: Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Sunset
f. Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Coppy Right, lids: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
g. Urban Decay Naked Basics, Naked 2, crease: Revlon Color Stay Palette in Attitude, top right corner
h. Urban Decay Naked Basics, Venus, inner corner highlight: Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, highlight
i. Mascara
j. Brows
k. NYX Butter Lipstick in Fun Size: Rimmel's Airy Fairy
My Thoughts: This is a pretty, natural look. It was really easy too.

9. Summer Bronze Makeup Look 2014 by panacea81 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU7Tyiqd2rY
a. Foundation
b. Estee Lauder Cream Shadow in Ivory Lace: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Skinlights, champagne color
c. MAC Pigment in Cocoa Beach, eyelid, leave a gap at the upper lash line, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color
d. MAC Pigment in Vanilla, pencil brush, upper lash line, under brow, inner corner: Sephora Disney Storylook Palette in Cinderella, Charming
e. Brown Eye Liner, lower lash line, cotton swab to blend it out
f. Mascara
g. Model's Own Blush, peach with gold in it: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
h. MAC Lipstick in Modesty: L'Oreal Forever Frappe
i. MAC Lipstick in Myth, inner part of lip: Elf Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
My Thoughts: I think the look is pretty. The eyes are bronze with gold on the upper lash line. The cheeks are peach and the lips are nude.

10. Hot Weather Summer Makeup, Hair & Outfit by LoveMelisaMichelle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNYIREKrVY
a. Brows
b. Moisturizer with Foundation
c. Concealer
d. Powder
e. Urban Decay Half Baked, lid: left color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
f. Urban Decay Tease, crease: Physicians Formula Quartz Quartet, bottom left
g. Urban Decay Foxy, browbone: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 1st color
h. Urban Decay Blackout, upper lash line, outer lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
i. Mascara
j. Urban Decay Bootycall, inner corner, mixed with Half Baked: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color
k. Nude Liner, waterline
l. Black Liner, tightline
m. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
n. Milani Baked Bronzer in Golden, cheeks, forehead, jaw: Wet 'n Wild Bronzer in Everything Under the Sun
o. Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Candied Coral
p. Maybelline Gloss in Glisten Up Pink: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!