Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lippies Addict Tag



I saw this Tag going around, and I thought it looked like fun and I wanted to do it too. Here are some Youtube videos doing this tag if you want to see: Melissa RaymondAmelia Liana with Essie Button, and Julie G.

1. What is your favorite lip balm treatment?


Aquaphor Healing Ointment

2. Best eye catching red?



Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star

3. Best luxury and best drugstore lipstick?



I don't have a luxury lipstick. My favorite drugstore lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 Pink in the Afternoon.

4. Best MAC Lipstick?


MAC Plink. I don't own this, but I recently saw this in a video and I thought it was a beautiful lipstick. It is a warm, seashell pink. I heard a dupe to this is Elf Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink.

5. Most disappointing?



Maybelline Color Sensational Porcelains in Porcelain Pink: It makes my lips peel, and the color makes me look dead.

6. Liner? Yes or No?

It depends. Some days I wear lip liner if I feel like it. It can make your lipstick last longer. Some days I keep things simple and go without it.

7. Favorite drugstore liner?



Boots No.7 Line and Define Lip Liner in Nude: I got this at Target. It is the perfect nude lip liner. It matches my lips.

8. Favorite high end liner? I don't own a high end lip liner.

9. Best gloss?



Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Pango

10. Something extra?


Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub: This you can eat, and it tastes so good! You can scrub your lips, and then lick it off. Then I would put on lip balm. This works really good to exfoliate the lips.

I hope you enjoyed this tag! I tag you to do this, whether it is making a video or blog post. Leave the link in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!