My Favorite Youtuber of the Year
Chanelette: Her youtube channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Chanelette. She is from Lithuania, and I meant to do a blog post about her in 2014, but I was waiting until I got 10 looks from her. She has a classic look. She doesn't wear too much makeup or do complicated looks. She has great fashion sense and she inspires me. A lot of the sweaters I got were inspired by her taste. I think she is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad I found her.
Benefit Porefessional: I think I got this deluxe sample more than once this year. Out of all the primers I have tried, I liked this once the most. I wouldn't purchase a full size, but I liked using the free samples I got. I don't like spending a lot of money on face primer. I like to find a good one at the drugstore. I think you can find just as good primers there. You don't need to spend a lot of money.
Milani Eyeshadow Primer: This was my favorite last year as well. I have used Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Urban Decay Primer Potion, but this works better for me! And I found it at the drugstore! It is cheaper. It makes the eyeshadows last a long time without creasing.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in Ivory: This was my favorite last year. I think it is a good color match for me, and although my skin is combination, this is the right formulation for me most of the year. There is one for oily/combination skin and it is too drying for my skin most of the year. I got both to see which one is best, and I found that I need to switch them depending on the weather because of the way my skin is.
Concealer for Under Eyes
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter in Fair: This is like the YSL Touche Clat or the Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealers. It highlights under the eye to help make it look awake.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent: I hear a lot of people talk about this on Youtube. That is the reason why I first got it. I think it does an ok job of making you matte. I would not say it is the best thing. I like that it is not too cakey looking on the skin. I used this the most in 2014.
Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in Matte Light: This was my favorite last year. It was in a limited edition of bronzers in the summer. I picked this up because it was matte and it was the right color for my skin tone.
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer: This was my favorite last year. It is a beautiful golden highlighter. It gives a natural glow on the top of your cheekbones. I got this on Hautelook. The Balm goes on 50% sale on that website.
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: This was my favorite last year and the year before. I first heard about this as a dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. It is a beautiful peach blush. When I don't know what blush to wear, I choose this one.
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow: This was my favorite last year. I like these NYX Cream Blushes. They go on really well, and look natural.
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara: You can also use this on your brows, and comb them into place. The gel makes them stay, like hairspray.
1. Wet 'n Wild Vanity: This was my favorite last year and the year before. The left side is all mattes and the right side is shimmers. This is such a basic palette that I use often to copy lots of different looks. This was limited edition the year I got into finding dupes, and people were raving about these palettes. I got all of them, and I'm so glad I did. I feel like I'm always talking about these Wet 'n Wild palettes. It's too bad they were limited edition.
2. Wet 'n Wild Brûlée: This was my favorite last year. This is not limited edition and available at most drugstores. It is a very inexpensive little eyeshadow. It is my skin color and matte. This has been said to be a dupe of MAC's Brûlée.
3. Wet 'n Wild Lust: This was my favorite last year and the year before. It has mattes on the left side and shimmers on the right. This is like Vanity. It has just basic colors that you can use to dupe lots of different eye shadows.
4. Lorac Pro Palette: I got this palette this year I think. The top row is all matte and the bottom row is shimmers. I love this palette because it has neutral shades, and the shadows are wonderful quality. I think this palette will be very useful in copying looks.
5. Wet 'n Wild Greed: This was my favorite last year and the year before. It has mattes on the left and shimmers on the right. The bottom left color I use every time a look calls for a matte black.
6. The Balm Nude'tude Palette: This was my favorite last year. Here is another neutral palette. I think it has a few matte shades, but most are shimmery. These are great quality eye shadows. I love the bottom, 2nd color as a pink champagne lid color.
7. Stila In the Light Palette: My favorite shadow is the top row, 2nd color called Kitten. This is pretty for the lid. I like the top row, 3rd color for the crease. This is another great neutral palette.
8. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells: This was my favorite two years ago. This is permanent at the drugstore. I love the eyelid color. It is like Urban Decay's Sin. The brow bone color is cream and shimmery. The brown is shimmery and pigmented.
9. Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone: This was my favorite last year and the year before. This has pretty neutrals on one side, and greens on the other. The bottom, right color is a dupe for MAC's Club and Too Faced's Label Whore.
10. Sephora Disney Cinderella Palette: I love these Disney palettes! The packaging is so cute. And the eyeshadows are really great quality.
Cream Eye Shadows
Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes: This was my favorite last year and the year before. The left most color is a dupe for MAC's Painterly Paint Pot. The second color is a dupe for MAC's Rubenesque. I am almost at the point where I need to get a new one. I hope this hasn't been discontinued.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero: This was my favorite last year.
Gel Eye Liner
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black: This was my favorite last year.
Jumbo Eye Liner
Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond: This is supposed to be a dupe for MAC's Painterly Paint Pot, so I use this whenever a look calls for a cream base. I think it works really good and it is inexpensive.
Liquid Eye Liner
Jordana In Color Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof in Very Black: This was my favorite last year. It doesn't everything I want a mascara to do: lengthens, volumizes, curls, and separates.
Boots No.7 Line and Define Lip Liner in Nude
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout: This was my favorite last year. I heard this was a dupe for MAC's Please Me and MAC's Angel. I also it heard it was somewhere between MAC's Angel and MAC's Snob.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon: This is a pretty warm pink.
3. Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight: This was my favorite last year. I heard this was a dupe for MAC's Shy Girl and NYX's Pumpkin Pie.
4. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Pango: The came out with new super lustrous lip glosses this year.
2. Bonnebell Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pinkissimo: This is a pretty pink color with silver sparkles.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment: This is a magic worker for chapped lips. I lost mine, so I need to get a new one.
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray: This works well if you spray it on your face before you apply makeup, and then after you applied your makeup. It helps to keep your face matte.
Eye Makeup Remover
Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover: This is supposed to be like Neutrogena's Eye Makeup Remover. I think it works just as well. You can get this at Target.
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser Daily Formula: I use this in the morning. It has benzoyl peroxide.
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash: I use this at night. It has salicylic acid.
Freeman Facial Exfoliating Scrub in Pink Grapefruit
Clindamycin Phosphate Lotion: I put this on in the morning, after I cleanse my skin.
Differen Gel: I put this on at night after cleansing.
Aczone: I put this on pimples, and it zaps them away fast.
Aveeno Smart Essentials Moisturizer
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Dove Pomegranate Body Wash
Shampoo & Conditioner
Herbal Essences Rose Shampoo and Conditioner
Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple
Heat Protection Spray
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray: Not only does this protect my hair, but it also gives it volume.
Tresemme Tres Two-Spray Ultra Fine Mist 3 Hair Spray
Essie Nail Lacquer in Mint Candy Apple
Equate Walmart Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion