Saturday, January 17, 2015

January Birchbox



The card says, "Take our January 31-Day Challenge. birchbox.com/challenge (you can also enter daily to win amazing prizes!) We're speeding full force into 2015 with a vow to make the most of every minute-starting now! Flip the card to learn more about the samples that are going to help you start the year feeling and looking awesome."


1. MyChelle Dermaceuticals Advanced Argan Oil | Full-size, $14.50. "This hydrating argan and baobab oil blend combats signs of aging and smooths skin and hair. Massage a few drops onto face or body, or work through dry hair." I'm not used to using oil on my face, but I have heard that it is good for your skin. I'm afraid it will break me out. I have used argan oil on my hair before, but I don't really notice a difference. I will have to experiment with this.


2. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips | Full-size, $14.50. "Originally made for nursing moms, this ultra hydrating balm is a makeup artist fave. Dab onto parched lips, cuticles, and elbows as needed." It feels very thick on the lips, like Vaseline.


3. TOCCA Crema da Mano - Cleopatra | Full-size, $10-$20. "Loaded with natural botanicals, this grapefruit and cucumber lotion absorbs in a flash. Rub generously into hands - and anywhere you need a moisture boost." This stuff smells so good, and feels so good on the hands! 


4. Coastal Scents Revealed Eye Shadow Palette | Full-size, $19.95. "Four complementary shades that can easily (and beautifully) take you from day to night. Sweep preferred hue over lids for day. Layer shadows for a more dramatic night look." I don't really like the quality of these shadows. I don't think I will ever use this.


5. Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color | Full-size, $39. "This ultra gentle cleanser protects and preserves color while repairing tired strands. In the shower, apply a small amount to roots and work into a lather. Rinse well." I had to use a lot of this to work into a lather. It cleaned my hair, but I didn't notice anything amazing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!