Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August Birchbox


This is what I got this month from Birchbox. The card says, "Soak it up! As summer peaks (temp-wise and watermelon-consumption-wise), we're taking advantage of every last minute. That means embracing air-dried hair, ensuring our skincare is SPF-heavy and keeping our makeup minimal. We hope you love this month's samples, and can't wait to see how you use them! Here's to making the most of summer's last gasp, Team Birchbox."


1. Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray: "This spritz delivers beachy, texturized waves plus, it hydrates summer dry hair and boosts shine." I don't like to blow dry my hair. If I could I would always air dry my hair and it comes out looking fabulous. I'm always looking for hair products that will let me do that.


2. Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser: "With African black soap and rose hips oil, this 100% natural, fragrance-free wash leaves your face refreshed." I will try this and see how I like it. 


3. Balance Me Congested Skin Serum: "Calming spot treatment that fights blemishes, refines pores, and balances skin without drying." This might work good for me. I have to try this. I wonder if you put this all over the face or just on pimples.



4. The Balm Cosmetics Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush: "A blush and bronzer in one, this velvety powder gives a long-lasting, fresh-from-the-beach-glow." I saw other people get this in past Birchboxes, and I wanted to get this too. I love The Balm Cosmetics! This looks like a good bronzer for my fair skin, and it isn't orange. I think it would be good for contouring.


5. St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower: "This convenient, innovative self-tanner delivers build able color for a natural-looking glow. Tip apply evenly in circular motions to damp, clean skin. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse with warm water." I've actually never used a self tanner before. I wonder if it would look funny on me. Do you need to have a mit to apply?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!