Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August IPSY Bag


This is what I got in this month's IPSY Bag.


1. Batiste Dry Shampoo: I looked up online each product to see what it said on the IPSY website, since it doesn't come with a card. This is what the website said: "Batiste Dry Shampoo is the #1 dry shampoo in the UK. Why? Because it revitalizes your hair, leaving it feeling clean and smelling fresh, so your style lasts longer between washes. We all wake up sometimes, look in the mirror, and know that our hair needs a little pick me up. This dry shampoo offers an instant fix by removing excess oil and grease while adding body and texture to your locks." I don't use dry shampoo. I'm going to give this to my mom.


2. Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer: "Your eyes, like an artist's canvas, require a primer for best results from your vibrant color palette. Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer provides a silky, crease proof base for smoother application and long lasting color." I like to use the Milani Eye Shadow Primer. I will try this out and see how I like it.


3. Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen: "This liner is a staple product for every makeup lover, this felt tipped pen makes it impeccably easy to create flawless eye lines of any variety. Whether daily, nightly, or anytime in between, Starlooks Eye Liner Pen enhances all eye colors, shapes, and sizes with its exclusive, incomparable Pro formula! Available in black, which is universally flattering for all complexions. Applies smoothly, dries quickly, and lasts all day (or night) long!" I already have black liquid liner that I like. I will just add this to my collection.



4. Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipcolor and Liner in Nude: "This ultimate lipliner is the original Lord & Berry lip pencil. It's easy-to-use and its formula softens and protects the skin with the nutrients from macadamia oil and waterlily extracts. You can line your lips and fill them in using this pencil-finish with a lipgloss or lipstick for a more dramatic look." This looks like a brown lip liner. I think it is is too brown for me.



Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Salsa: "Check out Hikari's collection of gorgeous, high-shine matte lip glosses. With these high-pigment lip glosses you can wear them alone or layer them over your favorite lipstick to create intense new colors. They will give you the perfect sultry lip with just the right amount of shine!" This is a very pigmented red lip gloss.

To be honest I'm not that thrilled about this month's IPSY bag. I'm starting to wonder if I should have signed up for this bag. I remember feeling this way the last time I subscribed to IPSY. There is nothing in the samples that excite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!