Monday, August 3, 2015

August Empties


1. Pantene Flat to Volume Shampoo for Fine Hair: I really like this shampoo. My mom likes it too. I would repurchase this, but I already have shampoos I feel like I should use before getting anything new.


2. Fortune Cookie Wonderland Futterwacken Body Wash: This smells like grapefruit and lilies. It was from my Spring Fortune Cookie Box. I really liked this, but I won't repurchase because I have so many body washes.


3. Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel: I love this smell. It smells like grapefruit. It helps to wake you up. This was a good shower gel. I wouldn't buy it again because I think it is too expensive. 


4. Philosophy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Gingerbread Girl: This smells like gingerbread. I really liked this. I would repurchase this, but I have too many shower gels.


5. Elf Mineral Face Primer: I got this from Target. I thought it looked good because it would counteract redness, but it didn't work too good for that. I liked the feel of it. I think it is a good primer. I wouldn't repurchase it, though.


6. Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color: I got this from my Birchbox. It doesn't lather up in my hair like I would like. I felt like I needed to use a lot of this to clean my hair. I will not purchase this.



7. Boots No.7 Lip Liner in Nude: This was my favorite nude lip liner for a long time. I think Lisa Eldridge used this in her tutorial about Audrey Hepburn. I got it at Target. I already have other nude lip liners I need to use before getting a new one.


8. L'Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter: I might get this again. It is just as good as the Maybelline one. So whichever one is cheaper I will get. I already have concealers that I need to use.


9. Essential Elements Shower Gel: This smells like mint. It was OK at first. I like the Philosophy Candy Cane one better because it is sweeter. I wouldn't purchase this. I got this from either Birchbox or IPSY Bag.


10. Juicy Couture La La Perfume: I have never smelled a Juicy Couture perfume I didn't like. I like this one. For some reason I have two samples of this, but this is the first sample that has run out. I have so many perfumes in my collection counting all my samples and big bottles. I don't need to repurchase this one. But I would recommend it, if you like the first Juicy Couture or Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. Ulta's description: Topnotes: sparkling mandarin, water hyacinth, green apple, red currant. Midnotes: lily of the valley, blushing peony, violet leaves, orange flower. Drydown: smooth woods, liquid musk. The smell is sweet and fruity with flowers. It is very girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!