Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Easy Pretty Summer Look Inspired by Stephanie Ledda aka SMLx0



This is a look she just recently put up on her Youtube channel. I didn't have the same stuff she had in order to make it a sweat proof summer look, but it is still pretty. Some Summer days aren't that hot for some of us. If you want the full sweat proof look go watch her video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXB5BrBCMeI.

1. Moisturizer with SPF

2. Foundation, I used Revlon Colorstay for Normal to Dry skin and applied with my hands. You can use whatever foundation works for you.

3. Concealer, Spray a sponge with water and blot it out so it blends in.

4. Set with powder. Dab on top of concealer. Powder any area you need to set like t-zone and wherever you put the concealer.

5. Bronzer: Contour, temples, top of forehead, side of nose if you want to. I didn't contour my nose.
And I used Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. Use a matte one I think is best.

6. Matte Blush with colors like dark pink, coral, light pink. She mixed them all together and made her own blush. I used Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush.

7. Use the same bronzer you used on your face in the crease of your eye. I used a fluffy brush by Real Techniques in circular motions and lower lash line. Blend it out.

8. She used a bronze stick on the lid and blended out with finger. You could use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries for a cheaper alternative.

9. Shimmery champagne color in the inner corner. I used Stila's Kitten. If you want it to last longer you can use a pencil like she did or you can use whatever shimmery champagne e/s you have.

10. Mascara

11. Golden highlight, c motion on top of cheekbones, up on the temples curved towards above the brows and the tip of the nose. I like The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer. Use whatever highlight you want to.

12. She used a rosy nude lip liner to line and fill in her lips. I used Maybelline 40 Raisin Lip Liner. I think that would be a cheaper alternative than the one she used.

13. Nude Gloss: She used Groovy by Bare Minerals which is a soft pinky beige one. I think you could use any gloss you wanted and still get a pretty effect like her's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!