Sunday, June 25, 2017

Summer Sunset Look: Inspired by Kayleigh Noel on Youtube




Get Ready With Me. Summer Edition, https://youtu.be/QuctnykbB6o

1. prime eyes

2. too faced sweet peach palette, candied peach, crease: I used Milani Bella Mandarin.

3. this is all from the sweet peach palette, summer yum, outer corner, lid and crease. I used Kat Von D Monarch Palette in Wrath.

4. Carmelized, lid: I used Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar in Frosting.

5. Puree, outer corner of lid. Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar in Peanut Butter.

6. Blend though with blending brush.

7. Luscious, used a little brush in middle of the lid patting it on making it pop. Cinderella All Aglow.

8. Brown Liquid Liner upper lash line no wings, I used the one by physician formula

9. Rosy Blush. I used Nyx Blush in Pinched.

10. Candied Peach and Summer Yum on lower lash line, blend it out

11. Charmed, I'm Sure on lower lash line, a thin liner brush right where the lashes sprout out. I used Benefit Quick, Look Busy in their Easiest Book Palette.
12. Carmelized in center of lower lash line, It is too faced Frosting in the semi sweet palette.
13. Luscious, tear duct with a little brush. I used my Cinderella Palette in All Aglow.
14. I used a matte cinnamon lip color lipstick. Maybelline Matte Lipstick 660, Touch of Spice.
15. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum Fairy, tapped with my finger on top of the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!