Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Summer Makeup Tutorial: Bright Lips Inspired by Stephanie Ledda's Look from Youtube


1. Cream blush in summery color

2. Highlight cheekbones, nose, above the brows, cupid's bow

3. Setting powder under eyes, chin, nose, and forehead. She doesn't do it on the chin because she thinks it looks greasy. 

4. Bronzer, under cheekbones and on forehead. I use Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. You use any one that fits your skin.

5. Matte bronzer in your crease, lower lash line

6. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush on the lid, I used my fingers

7. The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer Highlight I used in center of the lid, a golden highlight.

8. You can use a black or brown liquid liner in a fine line on upper lash line. I used a brown one from Physician's Formula.

9. Mascara. My favorite mascara I use all the time is Maybelline The Rocket.

10. Golden highlighter in the tear ducts.

11. Bright matte color on the lips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!