I have seen blogs and Youtube videos about products people have used up. I like them because I know they have used the product enough times that they can give a good review of them. It has taken me awhile to accumulate enough empties for a blog. I seem to use a little of this and a little of that, so it takes me awhile to use up a whole product. I waited until I had 10 products to show, and these are the products I used up.
1. Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Balls Regular Size: These are my favorite cotton balls to remove eye makeup with. I have repurchased this. Sometimes they mash into each other, but I just pull them apart when that happens. I usually only need one to remove all my eye makeup. It is inexpensive.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen SPF 100+: I liked this because it was the highest SPF I could find in the store. It is also really easy to use. You just spray it on your body. You don't need to experience that gross greasy feeling on your hands. I would repurchase this, after I'm done using the sunscreen I still have.
3. Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Flirty Mango: This has a really nice smell and has a good foam to it. The last time I bought a shaving gel I just got the Rite Aid brand and I'm dissapointed with it. It doesn't get the nice foam consistency that I like. I will repurchase this. I might try a different scent.
4. Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry in Shower Fresh: I think I got this at a store when I had a deodorant emergency. This was the only available deodorant in the little store that I went to. It worked good. I would repurchase it. I normally like Secret deodorants, but I like Lady Speed Stick too. Really when it comes to deciding what to get, I end up basing it on the scent. I like to try different scents sometimes, but sometimes I'm in the mood for no scent. I always get the solid stick kind, and not the clear ones because they don't work well on me.
5. Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel: I got this because I heard it was good for a face primer. It has been compared to Smashbox's Face Primer, but it is a cheaper alternative. It took me awhile to find this, but I think I finally found it in the Feminine section of Walmart. It was cheap, but it was hard to find. I think it worked good as a primer. I would repurchase it. I am currently using up the primer I already have. Right now I'm using a L'Oreal BB Cream, but I like the Monistat Chafing Relief better than the BB Cream. And I'm pretty sure it was cheaper.
6. Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser: This is my all-time favorite face cleanser. My dermatologist recommended I get a face wash with benzoyl peroxide in it. The only cleanser I have been able to find with that in it, is this by Clean and Clear. When I ran out of it and I went to the store to get it again, I was horrified to not be able to find it. I went to several different stores and still couldn't find it. I thought they might have stopped making it. And I still couldn't find a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide in it, so I was going to call my doctor about it. Someone suggested that I ask an employee if they could order it for me. I normally don't do that, so I felt shy about it for some reason. I got up the nerve and asked the lady at Walgreens if they could order it, and she was very friendly and helpful about ordering it. It didn't take long for it to be available. So when I found it again, I got several of them just in case I ran out. I love this stuff. And it helps get rid of acne. It works for my skin, anyway.
7. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover: I'm starting to notice a pattern with these products. Has anyone else notice the packaging is all purple?! Hmmm...I wonder why that is so. Anyway, this is my favorite product to use to remove my eye makeup. It never stings, and doesn't leave an oil residue. It is more expensive than other eye makeup removers you can find in the drugstore, but I like the way this one works the best. I have repurchased this.
8. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Ultra Light Formula: I found this at Walmart. I liked this face primer. There is also a purple version that gives a luminescent glow. I'm thinking about getting that the next time I need a face primer. I liked this just as much as the Smashbox Primer, the Benefit primer, and the Monistat Chafing Relief Gel. It isn't expensive either. The L'Oreal BB Cream that I'm using as a primer right now, isn't as good as the Hard Candy one. I definitely recommend the Hard Candy Primer.
9. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: This is hands down my favorite eye primer I have tried. I have really oily eye lids, and this does a good job priming my eyes and keeping the eyeshadow on for a long time and keeping it pigmented. I have tried lots of different eye primers. I like the Urban Decay primer too, but the Too Faced one seemed to work better. I tried the Palladio one, you can get at Sally's Beauty Supply Stores. That didn't work as well. I have also tried the Elf one. It's not as good. I have recently purchased the NYX eye primer, so I still have to try that out. I have eye primers I still have to use before I will repurchase the Too Faced one again. But I still find it my favorite of them all. You need to make sure you put this on first, when putting on your makeup, so you can let it dry on your lids before putting on your eye makeup. I will put this on my lids and then do my face makeup, so it has a chance to dry on my lids. Then I put my eye makeup on. I don't remember where I heard this tip, but the primer works better when you allow it to dry.
10. Rembrandt Whitening Toothpaste for Canker Sores: This is my favorite toothpaste and the only one that I get. When I use a different toothpaste, I get canker sores! Maybe my mouth is addicted to it. I'm not sure. I have to repurchase this, so I don't get canker sores. If you have a problem with it, I would recommend this toothpaste.
Let me know, if you thought this post was helpful. Comment below if you have an empties blog post. I liked doing this. I will save my empties, and probably do another empties post. It may take a long time though.