Friday, November 30, 2012

November Favorites

I am so happy with the weather today. It has been nice and sunny, so I can take pictures! It is supposed to be really rainy these next few days, so I was surprised it was so nice.


1. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie: This is the book I've been reading this month. It is really good! It has a cute story and very well written. It has been an entertaining, light hearted book this month.


2. Bath and Body Works Scentportables in Frosted Cupcake and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin: I recently discovered these. You can put them in your car. They smell so delicious. I love them. Right now my car is filled with cupcake smell! You can get them in all kinds of scents and they come in different kinds of containers. You can get them in plain colors or cute things, like penguins.


3. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat: This is nice to put on your nail polish to make it last longer.


4. Nailtini in Millionaire: I love this nail polish! The picture doesn't really show how sparkly and cool it is. It has rose gold glitter and green bars, so it reminds me of the colors of a Christmas tree.


5. Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple: My hair is pretty tangled when I get out of the shower so I wanted to try something to detangle my hair. This works really well and it smells like apples.


6. Wet 'n Wild Fergie Nail Polish in Flossy Flossy: This is a nice glittery polish. I wore on my ring fingers with a peach color underneath. I like when people do accent nails. It just makes things look a little different and special.


7. Philosophy Caramel Apple Shower Gel, Shampoo, and Bubble Bath: I'm back to using Philosophy again. The other soap was good because it was anti-bacterial but I didn't like the smell of it. This stuff smells delicious! The only thing I don't like is it is red. Sort of weird color to have as a soap in my opinion. It doesn't stain you red or anything. It just comes out red on your skin at first.




8. Maybelline Eye Studio in Cozy Cashmere: I wore these eyeshadows a lot this month. They are really pretty for fall. My favorite one is the 2nd one. It is a dark chocolate color with gold glitter.


9. Jordana In Color FabuLiner Liquid Eye Liner in Black: I used this several times this month. It is inexpensive and is like a pen.


10. Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner: This is what it says on the bottle, "Indulge in a lavish, moisturizing creamy shampoo/conditioner infused with the Hawaiian beauty secret of rich awapuhi ginger extract to instantly mend and soften dry, coarse hair while stimulating the scalp with freshness, rich keratin proteins fortify each strand creating restored, soft, strengthened hair from the inside out." I think it does all that it claims to do. I also like the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!