These are my favorite fragrances for the Winter. I while back I researched which fragrant notes go with each season. For the Winter I found that pomegranate, vanilla bean, lemon, orange, cinnamon, cardamom, coconut, and gingerbread went with the season. These are the different perfumes, lotions, body washes, and body sprays I have for this season. It is fun for me to change my perfumes for each day and each season.
1. These are my body washes for Winter. I have Philosophy Pineapple Coconut, Lime Coconut, and Orange Coconut. They came in a set called "Going Coconuts!" I have Philosophy Candy Cane and Cinnamon Buns. They can also be used as bubble baths or shampoos.
2. I got these from the drugstore and Walmart. Bodycology Vanilla Cupcake Fragrance Mist, Body Fantasies Vanilla Longest Lasting Fragrance Body Spray, and Bodycology Brown Sugar Fragrance Mist. I think you can get the smaller bottles in bigger sizes, but I had never tried them before so I got them in small bottles. I think they also come in lotions. I really love the way these smell.
3. Philosophy Gingerbread Girl Body Lotion. This is a luxuriant lotion. It smells so nice. There is a cute saying on the front, "Sparkle, spice and everything nice, that's what gingerbread girls are made of. Sugar, icing traces and sweet smiling faces, that's what gingerbread girls are made of. Dressed for the snow with a rosy glow, that's what gingerbread girls are made of. Sparkling eyes and a delicious surprise, that's what gingerbread girls are made of."
4. Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is another perfume for the season. Then I have my samples from perfume boxes I've gotten in the mail. Juicy Couture the original, Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue, Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline, MCMC Phoenix, and Harvey Prince Eau Flirt. They all have their own unique fragrance.
5. White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor, Curious by Britney Spears, Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Warm Cotten by Clean, Golden Delicious by DKNY, Lady Million by Paco Rabanne, and Angel by Thierry Mugler. I got these from Sephora and Rite Aid.
What are you wearing this Winter? Leave a comment!