So here is 10 more holiday looks that I really liked this month. I have so many holiday looks, I think I'm going to continue this series into January because it is still winter and the holiday looks liven things up a bit.
This is what I used for most of the looks, unless I mention something different:
1. Eye Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. Mascara upper lashes: The Balm What's Your Type? "The Body Builder"
3. Mascara lower lashes: Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black
4. Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
5. Bronzer: Mac Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Deep
6. Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10 in Shell
7. Concealer for under eyes: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
8. Concealer for blemishes: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer
If I don't mention something different then that means I used the same makeup the makeup artist used. I also don't mention the use of fake eyelashes because I skip that step.
1. Maureen O'Hara: Miracle on 34th Street (1947) Makeup Tutorial by cosmetic couturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrqxWlWzuBc
1. Eye Primer
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte Camille under brows and inner tear duct, waterline: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st shade under brows and tearduct. In the waterline I used Pixi Eye Bright Liner in Nude.
3. Too Faced Romantic Palette in Bouquet Toss from lashes to brow: I used Almay Trio for Hazel Eyes, cream shade.
4. I Do in the crease: I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd shade.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Juju all over the lid. I used Revlon Illuminance Creme Shdow Quad in Not Just Nudes, 2nd color.
6. Ever After on lid with a blender brush. I used Elf Day 2 Night, 2nd shade.
7. Urban Decay Pencil in Baked on the lower lash line. I used Wet 'n Wild Eye Liner in Bronzed.
8. Bouquet Toss and Soul Mates on the lower lash line with a fluffy brush. I used Almay Trio for Hazel Eyes cream shade with Wet 'n Wild Greed, 5th color.
9. Black Liquid Liner upper lash line. I used Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
11. Soul Mates under brow. I used Wet 'n Wild Greed, 5th color.
12. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent: I used NYX Cream Blush in Orange.
13. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Sin on top of cheekbones, nose, middle of forehead, top of eyebrows, cupid's bow. I used Bare Minerals Flawless Radiance.
15. Bronzer contour
16. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Paranoid, line lips and fill in. I used Boots No.7 Line & Define Lip Pencil in Nude.
17. Wet 'n Wild Megalast Lip Color in Purty Persimmon
18. Wet 'n Wild Lip Color in Cherry Picking, go over the edges of lips. I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow.
My Thoughts: When I saw that she did this look I was so happy! I think Maureen O'Hara was so beautiful! And Miracle on 34th Street is one of my all-time favorite movies! This is just a beautiful, classic look.
2. Blackberries, Merlot, & Champagne Kisses Makeup Tutorial by cosmeticcouturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZDwVSvpew
1. Eye Primer
2. Urban Decay Vice Palette in Anonymous from lashes to brow. I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color.
3. Laced in the crease. I used Pixi Fairy Face Palette, 2nd color (this isn't a good dupe).
4. Rapture in the deep socket using circular motions. I used Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, top row, 4th color.
5. Vice in the crease. I used Wet 'n Wild Trio in Fauna, the purple color.
6. Noise in the inner portion blend into Rapture, and the outer portion of the crease. I used L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Pink Sapphire.
7. Lit Cosmetics Champagne Wishes in the center of the eyelid. I used Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury, the glitter.
8. Black Market in the deep socket. I used Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color.
9. Liquid Eyeliner in black on the upper lashes. I used Jordana InColor Fabuliner Eye Liner in Black.
10. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian in the waterline. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.
11. Vice lower lash line. I used Wet 'n Wild Trio in Fauna, the purple color.
12. Free Bird, inner tear duct under the eye. She said it was a dupe for Mac Paradisco. I used Wet 'n Wild Greed, 5th color.
14. Inglot Cream Blush 81: I used The Balm Rockstar Palette Lip/Cheek Color in Vanilly.
15. Bronzer in the hollows of cheeks
16. Too Faced Snow Bunny on tops of cheekbones. I used The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlight.
17. Inglot Lip Liner 67, line lips and fill it in. I used Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner Definer in East End Snob.
18. She said Peachy Keen Lipstick by Wet 'n Wild, but I think she means Wet 'n Wild Mega Matte Lip Color in 903c Just Peachy.
19. Jordana Incolor Vanilla Bean Lip Gloss. I used Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy.
My Thoughts: Recently I asked her what the deep socket was in the comment section of one of her videos. She almost always replies to me! She answered me and said, "The deep socket is in the crease area, but is low, next to the eye lid...the deepest part of the crease, or where the crease starts." Also, I find it helpful to put on the makeup as I watch her tutorial. She does a good job of explaining, and for some reason it can be complicated for me to do it on my own with just my written notes. Sometimes it's easier to watch them do it, and do it right after they show you.
3. Smoke and Lights - Holiday Makeup by carahamelie03 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKW2ZrmYsAE
1. Eye Primer
2. Sonia Kashuk Matte Palette, matte gray, 2/3 outer lid. I used L'Oreal Infallible 24 hr Eyeshadow in Sultry Smoke.
3. White inner corner blend into gray and under brow. I used Wet 'n Wild I Heart Matte, white.
4. Under white, orange warm brown into crease blend into highlight. I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color.
5. Black outer corner a little bit into crease, blend out so no harsh lines. I used Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color.
6. Mac Star Violet in the crease. I used Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 6th color.
7. Black eyeliner in the waterline. I used Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black.
8. Gray color lower lash line. I used L'Oreal Infallible 24 hr Eyeshadow in Sultry Smoke.
9. Black liquid liner with a wing. I used Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black.
11. LA Splash Gold Glitter lower lash line. I used LA Splash Liquid Eyeliner in Golden Abalone.
12. Bronzer hollows of cheeks, down neck
13. Mac Dame Blush. I used Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Pinch O'Pink.
14. Nars Albatross on cheekbones. I used the 4th shade in Prestige Earthling Eye Shadow Quad.
15. L'Oreal Lipstick in Fairest Nude
16. Mac Astral Cremesheen Glass. I used Milani Crystal Gloss Summer Baby.
My Thoughts: I like it. The glitter was hard for me to remove. The next day I still found glitter in strange places! xD
4. Berry Glam Holiday Tutorial (Drugstore) by emilynoel83 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdXMkaEzvqw
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum
5. NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Narcisse and line the lips. I skipped this step.
6. eye primer
7. Elf 32 Color Cool Palette, matte cream shade inner corner, inner half of eyelid. I used Wet 'n Wild Greed, 1st color.
8. Plummy Brown w/shimmer on the outer half of eyelid, work up into the crease. I used The Balm Rockstar Palette in Blink 1982.
9. blending brush to buff it out
10. Taupe with rose tone in the crease. I used Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette in Maneater with Covergirl Tapestry Taupe.
11. Light Pink under brow. I used Wet 'n Wild Lust, 1st color.
12. Elf Long Lasting Lustrous Eye Shadow in Soiree, outer half of lid. I used L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Pink Sapphire.
13. Liquid black liner upper lash line, wing. I used Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black.
14. Black matte, lower lash line outer part 1/3, make the connection to the wing. I used Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color.
16. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Silk.
My Thoughts: She does an excellent job showing how to do the wing. She made it easy enough for even me to be able to do it! (I'm still having a hard time making the wing.)
5. Holidays/Christmas Day Make Up (Cheryl Cole) by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtLpqnL9M3o
2. eye primer
3. Dior Night Golds on lids. She said it is a dupe of Mac Patina or Era, and she used a Mac 217 brush. I used the last shade in Elf Day to Night Quad. My dupe for the 217 brush I got in Michael's art department, 1/4" Loew-Cornell AMM Mini Mop.
4. Mac Black Trax tightline. I used Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black.
6. Mac Powersurge Eye Pencil in the waterline. I used Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Gold.
8. Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush in Chic. I used Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin.
9. Avon Lipstick in Dazzling Peach. I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.
My Thoughts: This is really simple and natural.
6. Feathery Eyelashes & Sparkling Strawberry Lips by cosmeticcouturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye28eybnPn8
1. eye primer
2. Inglot 111r lashes to brow with the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color.
3. 111r light brown in the crease and outer corner with the same brush. I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color.
4. Dark Brown deep socket and outer corner with the same brush. I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color.
5. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian in the waterline. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.
6. Inglot 74 AMC lower lash line with a Sigma E05 brush. I used Wet 'n Wild I'm Feeling Retro, pink color.
7. Inglot 494 lower lash line, same brush. I used Maybelline Eye Studio Legendary Lilac Eyeshadow Quad, 3rd color.
8. Inglot 403 in the inner tear duct using the same brush dusting the color off. I used Wet 'n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning, 1st color.
9. Inglot 74 AMC, lower lash line with the same brush. I used Wet 'n Wild I'm Feeling Retro, pink color.
10. Liquid liner upper lash line in black, wing. I used Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black.
14. Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek and Lip Cream Color in Tea Rose with her fingers. She says it is a dupe of Mac's Lilicent. I used NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural.
15. bronzer hollows of cheeks with the Elf Stipple Brush. I don't have that brush, so I'm using Real Techniques Stippling Brush.
16. Too Faced Snow Bunny on top of cheekbones with the same brush. I used The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer.
17. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in 67 line and fill in the lips. I used Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner Definer in Eastend Snob.
18. Illamasqua Atomic Lipstick. I used Elf Evil Queen Beauty Book Day Time Lip and Cheek Color Pencil. Since I'm using a pencil instead of a lipstick, I probably should have skipped the lip liner step.
19. Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss in Galactic. I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice.
My Thoughts: Even though she used a lot of blue tones, it looks pretty. I have warm coloring, so I'm always afraid blue-toned makeup will look bad on me. Even though I didn't use Illamasqua my lips look just like her lips! I also decided to include what brushes she used because I have most of the brushes she had, and I decided to copy her. I notice how using the same brushes helps to blend the makeup together. You might already know about that, but there is still a lot I have to learn about makeup and application.
Covergirl Holiday Looks by Pat McGrath
7. Black Ice: "Complement every holiday ensemble with a smoldering eye accentuated by a soft pink lip." http://www.covergirl.com/makeup-look/makeup-trends/black-ice
2. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable
3. "Draw a thick bold line along your upper and lower lash lines using Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Black Fire. Create a subtle gap by leaving the line between the upper and lower lash lines open." I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.
4. "Sweep Covergirl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadow in Shimmering Onyx across eyelids from inner corners to creases and below lower lashes." I used Wet 'n Wild Greed, 6th color.
6. Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Guava Splash. I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Afterglow.
My Thoughts: It's really easy. I normally don't wear looks like this, but it is pretty. It is basically black on the eye and a pink glossy lip.
8. Haute Holiday: "Play up your pout with alluring berry shades for a look that's gothic glam." http://www.covergirl.com/makeup-look/makeup-trends/haute-holiday
2. "Sweep Covergirl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadow in Platina across your eyelids and below your lower lashes." I used Maybelline Eye Studio Legendary Lilac Eyeshadow Quad 2nd color with NYC Individual Eyes Bryant Park, 2nd color.
3. Brown mascara upper lashes. I used Maybelline Great Last Mascara in Brownish Black.
4. "Line lips using Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Liner in Passion." I used Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Contouring Pencil in Red Dynamite.
5. "Next apply Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Color in Euphoria, starting at the center and working outward toward the edges." I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum.
6. "Complete the look with Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss in Cranberry Splash on the center of your lips." I skipped this step because the lip butter already has shine to it.
My Thoughts: The focus is the mouth.
9. Winter Blush: "Sport that fresh-from-the-slopes glow with rosy cheeks and a flawless complexion." http://www.covergirl.com/makeup-look/makeup-trends/winter-blush
2. Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow. I used Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink.
3. "Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Shadows in Sea Glass over lids from inner corners to creases." I used Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, bottom row, 4th color.
4. Black mascara
5. Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Guava Splash. I used Wet 'n Wild Glass Gloss Lip Gel in Through the Looking Glass.
My Thoughts: I like these Covergirl looks. They are very easy to do, and they look good.
10. Holiday Party Makeup Tutorial by rachelectric http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdXI8YB96M
1. Eye Primer
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk inner corner, center of lid and blend it out into tear duct. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese.
3. Lorac Pro Palette in Nude, inner corner half way over and tear duct. I used Wet 'n Wild Trio in Fauna, brow bone color.
4. Pewter in the crease. I used Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 5th color.
5. Deep Purple outer crease, v shape. I used Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 4th color.
6. Fluffy brush blend it out.
7. Mauve above the crease color. I used Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Sample Set 4 in Rosy Pink.
8. Lt. Pink under brow. I used Wet 'n Wild Lust, 1st color.
9. Nude pack it on. I used Wet 'n Wild Trio in Fauna, brow bone color.
10. Black eyeliner upper lash line and waterline. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.
11. Smudge out the liner on upper lash line and lower lash line. I used a q-tip.
13. Mac Rebel Lipstick. I used Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.
15. Mac Blush in Peaches. I used Elf Blush in Peachy Keen.
16. Lorac Perfectly Lit in Spotlight. I used Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana.
My Thoughts: It has pink in the crease and a berry on the lips. This is the main focus of the look I think.
I hope you like these looks as much as I do. Leave a comment if you try these looks out or watch the videos!