I was excited to see what was in this month's IPSY's bag.
1. Mai Couture Highlighter Paper: I think this is pretty cool. It is like those blush on papers, but this is a highlighter.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero: I was so excited to see this! I have heard about this being really good. It is excellent! I'm so happy to get this!
3. Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess: I heard about this too. It is a highly pigmented red lip gloss with no sparkles. I was glad to get this.
4. Mirabella Primer for Face and Eyes: I already have lots of primers, so I wasn't that excited about this. I'll have to try it and see how I like it.
5. NYX Loose Pearl Shadow in Mink Pearl: I like this! I have read good reviews about this. I like NYX products. It's a pretty golden color too.
Overall, I'm very happy with this bag. I feel like it has improved since I first started getting it. I like it better than Birchbox. I'm thinking about keeping my subscription.