Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winterlicious Tag

This is a tag by MacBarbie07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV-ZkATZ9lE. I thought it seemed like a fun tag to do, and I hope lots of other people do it too. Leave a comment below if you did it or if you want to answer a question or two!

1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish? Nailtini in Millionaire: It is a rose gold glitter with green bars. It reminds me of the colors on a Christmas tree. I got it in my November IPSY Bag (Glam Bag).


2. Favorite Winter lip product? Chapstick Fresh Effects Invigorating Green Tea Mint: It feels so nice on the lips. I always keep this in my coat pocket for when my lips are feeling a little dry.


3. Most worn Winter clothing piece? My coat from Land's End



4. Most worn Winter accessory? My gloves and ear muffs. I don't remember where I got them.




5. Favorite Winter scent/candle? No candles (because I'm afraid to light them). I have a lot of scents that I love. I'm going to do a separate post on that.

6. Favorite Winter beverage? I'm going to be boring and say water. I don't really like hot drinks because I don't like to burn my tongue.

7. All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? I love watching Elf. Will Ferrel is so funny!

8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? I love The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole.

9. Favorite Holiday food/treat? I am on Jenny Craig's diet. My favorite snack on the diet are the Pumpkin Spice Cakes.


10. What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? I love seeing the houses lit up.

11. What's at the top of your Christmas list? I would be happy with money or a gift certificate somewhere. I like to be able to choose my present.

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year? I will see my aunts, uncle, cousins, cousin's husband, and cousins' children. If nothing is planned for Christmas Eve, I might go to my church's Christmas Eve service. I want to see a bunch of the movies coming out. I will probably do that with my friends. I want to see Anna Karenina, Les Miserables, and The Hobbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!