Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November IPSY Bag (Glam Bag)

I got my glam bag and Birchbox on the same day again! It's so fun to open the packages. I liked what I got in my glam bag or IPSY I guess is the new name.


The Bag: I think it looks sophisticated. I'm happy with it.



1. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil: This is a pretty berry color. I like that it is from Bare Minerals too. I think they have good quality products.


2. Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel: I'm disappointed about this. It says on the card I could have gotten Benefit They're Real mascara. Aw! :( I want to try that mascara too. I already have a brow gel that I'm happy with. Oh, well.


3. Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire: This I was surprised to find in a black box. I pulled this out! This is beautiful! Not like any nail polish I own.



4. the Balm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow in Matt Batali: This is so cute! I've seen this before. I love the Balm packaging. It is a nice matte dark brown color. I'm happy with it.



5. Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Chocolate: I haven't heard of the brand before. It is a nice brown eyeliner, but I have so many already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!