The fragrances of Spring have notes of Lily of the Valley, Peonies and Violets. I have a few sample perfumes that I consider to be Spring perfumes.
1. UR for Women by Usher: White Freesia, Peach Nectar, Jasmine, Osmanthus, Pink Peonies, Creamy Musk, Honeysuckle, Praline, Soft Woods
2. White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor: Narcisse, Gardenia, Lilies, refreshingly crisp green notes
3. Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink: Sicilian Bergamot, accords of ocean breeze, Italian sparkling coctail Bellini, petals of Tiara from Tahiti, lily of the valley, pink peony, accords of bright blond wood, sandalwood, white musk
4. Jennifer Aniston: Jasmine, scent of the ocean, Citrus Grove Accord, Rose Water, Violet, Amazon Lily, Musk, Amber, Sandalwood
5. LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection in Earth: Jasmine, Green Leaves, Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Ocean, Musk, Sandalwood
6. Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline: Bamboo, Nashi, Lotus Flower, Balsa Wood
7. Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir: Green Sap, Gardenia Petals, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Satiny Almond, Precious Wood, Licorice, Tonka Bean Absolute
8. Coach Poppy Flower (purple): Citrus, Lychee, Cassis, Water Lily, Jasmine
9. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb, Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry, Musk
10. Bath and Body Works Country Chic Fragrance Mist: Sparkling Lemon, Grapefruit Zest, Juicy Pear, Crushed Leaves, Marigold, Fresh Raspberry, Jasmine Petals, Day Lily, Gardenia, Orange Blossom, Peach Nectar, Vanilla Orchid, hint of Praline & Patchouli, Cedar Wood, Amber Wood, Skin Musk
11. Juicy Couture Couture La La: Mandarin, Green Apple, Red Currant, Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossom, Violet Leaves, Musk Accords
I got some of these perfumes from a gift set from Rite Aid and a gift set from Sephora. The Bath and Bodyworks I got as a Christmas present. The little vials I received in beauty boxes. What are your favorite perfumes/scents for Spring?