I got my Birchbox in the mail today!
This is what the card said:
Every March, the sports nuts in our lives spend the entire month chattering on about brackets, upsets, Sweet 16s, and Final Fours. This year, we're getting in on the game. After all, doesn't Birchbox help you research and create your ultimate beauty starting lineup? This box is filled with products to make the cut - from up-and-coming rookies to veteran all-stars.
All month, we'll be hosting beauty face-offs on our Facebook page - think epic throw-downs like liquid versus gel liner - and we want to hear your picks! We'll also be teaming up with Birchbox Man to run our own March Madness bracket - even if you don't know anything about basketball, you can still enter to win fun prizes.
And since we know you're itching for spring, our friends at Madewell have included a darling nail file in one of this season's hottest patterns, plus an exclusive shopping offer.
May the best team (crossed out) products win,
Katia, Hayley & the Birchbox Team
1. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque: Made with macadamia and tea tree oils, this rich treatment strengthens strands from the inside while also adding major gloss. I'm excited to get this! I have heard a lot about these products.
2. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment: Quicker than a trip to Hawaii, this featherweight hair treatment woos us with a combination of lush macadamia nut and argan oils. Bonus: It cuts down on drying time. This is a big sample! I hope it works well on my hair!
3. Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board: We teamed up with Madewell to create this adorable mani savior, patterned after a print from their new spring collection. This is the prettiest emery board I've ever seen!
4. Make Dual-Phase Eye Makeup Remover: Opposites attract in this gentle - but seriously effective - remover. Shake to combine the layers of oil, chamomile, and cucumber-infused H20, then apply with a cotton ball. I will have to try this out and see how I like it.
5. Make Lipstick? I guess they forgot to put this in my box. No they did! It's very tiny. We were smitten with this new brand's lovely pigments even before we found out that one-third of all sales are donated to charity. We'll take one in every shade. My shade is Maraschino Cherry.
6. Sage + fasten Common Sense Eau de Parfum: Made in New York, this small-batch scent features layers of lotus flower, peach, and lychee. We love that it's free of parabens, sulfates, and synthetics. This is a little roller ball. It smells so good!