Friday, March 29, 2013

March Favorites!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great month! I'm happy to be on Spring Break and looking forward to celebrating Easter. I love to see the flowers blooming everywhere. This is a tree in my front lawn.



I don't know the name of these kinds of trees. I just call them "Rose Trees." They remind me of the story in Alice in Wonderland where they paint the roses red for the Queen. I love them.

I have a favorite movie of the month. This movie came out on DVD. I have seen it three times now. I saw the live show once with my aunt. It's my favorite musical and one of my favorite movies of all time. It's Les Miserables.

                                                              (Source: Google Images)

1. I started a new book trilogy this month called, "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver.


This takes place in Portland, Maine, USA. It's a dystopian society. People believe that all the sicknesses in the world are because of the human ability to love. So when people turn 18 they have an operation in their brain to get rid of the capacity to love! So of course the main character is a girl who is 17 and can't wait to have the procedure done, but she ends up falling in love! This in the first book in a trilogy. I really liked this book. It had a sad part though. I like how the author described the main character falling in love. After I finished reading this, I ran out to the bookstore to get the next two books. The third book has just hit the bookstores.

2. I quickly read the second book, and I loved it as well! It is called, "Pandemonium."


It was a real page turner. It was very exciting. I don't know how to talk about this book without giving anything away about the first book. Just know this book is more thrilling than the first book. There are a lot of new characters. I'm anxious to read the third book because of the cliff hanger of how this book ended. It is very shocking.

3. Essence Nude Glam Nail Polish in 08 Peach & Cream with Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in 103 Space Queen on top


It's hard to see in the photograph, but this is just a light peach color. It's really pretty. A pastel peach, with a glitter that goes with it. It's pretty fool proof.

4. Essie Nail Lacquer in Mint Candy Apple


I couldn't take a picture of this without being blurry. I don't know why my camera was doing that. I really love this color! I got a lot of compliments too! Someone told me they were reminded of a robin's egg blue. It seemed to cheer people up when they looked at it. I heard about this color a lot when I watched Youtube videos. I think it used to be limited edition, but now it is part of Essie's permanent collection! It's one of my favorite colors.

5. Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box




I love this palette! I got it off of Hautelook. I did a blog post about it. It has the prettiest colors. I don't have anything in my collection like it. The colors are so vibrant and long lasting. It's just really good quality. I'm really impressed. It's my first time getting anything by Urban Decay other than the eye primer.

5. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner in Fall Fight


I think every month I have a different shampoo and conditioner for a favorite. I'm just always trying something new. I wanted to use something by Garnier Fructis and I had this lying around. This is supposed to help your hair from falling out. My hair still falls out. But hopefully it doesn't fall out as much as when I don't use this. It smells like apples. It smells really good. And it makes my hair feel good. It's just an ok favorite for the month.

6. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo in Pure Clean


I heard missglamorazzi talk about how she uses a clarifying shampoo once a week to clean her hair really good from all the build up. She says she uses this. So I decided to get this and use it once a week. But I liked it so much, I used it every time I washed my hair! No where does it say you should use it only once a week. It leaves my hair feeling nice and clean. I love it! It's also supposed to be good for the environment.

7. Olay Moisturizing Body Wash in Silk Whimsy


I wanted to get a different body wash because I was getting tired of the smells of the ones I had been using. This one smells so good. It is light and I don't know if it is fruit or roses, but whatever it is, it is pleasant. It is moisturizing too. My other body wash at first I thought smelled good, but my mom smelled it and she didn't like it. Once she said that, all of a sudden it didn't smell very good to me. I hate how my opinion can be so wishy-washy like that!

8. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Bellini



This is a pale coral pink shade infused with hints of coral and a slight shimmer. It is beautiful. It is nice for spring time. It's also a good quality lip gloss.

9. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige




This is supposedly a dupe for MAC's Paint Pot in Bare Study. It is a light shimmery nude. You can wear it under shadows as a base. I like to wear primers under them first because I have really oily eye lids.

10. Wet 'n Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection Rose Champagne Glow Shimmer Palette



I love this because it is a champagne highlight. You get a lot of product. It is inexpensive. I don't know if it is still available or if it was limited edition. I'm glad I picked it up. People compared it to a MAC MSF! Wet 'n Wild come out with some amazing products!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my favorites! What were your favorites of the month? Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!