Friday, March 8, 2013

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Looks

On Hautelook.com there was an Urban Decay sale. I got the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box. It has some beautiful shadows. It normally costs $38, but I got it for $16! I found some looks on Youtube that I liked, and wanted to share them with you. I also added some dupes if you don't have the palette and want to dupe it.



These are dupes for the palette:
Fishnet: Wet 'n Wild I'm Feeling Retro, eyelid color, Wet 'n Wild Shimmer the Night Away, 6th shade, MAC Stars 'n Rockets
Honey: MAC Goldmine, Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 5th color
Ransom: Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 4th color
Graffiti: Wet 'n Wild Pride, 5th color
Zero: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 6th color
Peace: Wet 'n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello, 6th color
Shag: MAC Amberlights, L'Oreal Amber Rush
Scratch: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 5th color
Underground: 4th shade in Elf Eye Manual Bright Eye Edition

These are the products that I used if I didn't mention in the list.

Bronzer: MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Deep
Eye Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Black Eye Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Black Gel Liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Black Liquid Liner: Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Mascara: Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast Water Resistant in Very Black (top lashes), Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black (bottom lashes)

1. Urban Decay Palette - Smokey Purple by AllThatGlitters21http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4iaHHQxjY
a. Eye Primer
b. Ransom on lid
c. Fishnet in crease
d. Zero in outer v and crease
e. Fluffy brush blend it all together
f. Scratch under brow
g. Ransom, lower lash line
h. Scratch inner corner highlight
i. Black eyeliner waterline, upper lash line smudge with a pencil brush
j. Mascara
k. MAC Springsheen Blush: Elf Candid Coral
l. MAC Myth Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude
m. MAC Little VI Lustreglass: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Dare Devil

2. Urban Decay Palette - Neutral Color Pop! by AllThatGlitters21http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHAz7zRPHlU
a. Eye Primer
b. Scratch on lid
c. Underground outer corner going up a little bit to the outer crease 1/2
d. Zero lightly in the crease
e. Fluffy brush blend it all together
f. Scratch highlight
g. Peace, lower lash line
h. Ransom outer edge lower lash line underneath the blue not on top of blue, outer 1/3
i. Black Eye Liner waterline, top lash line
j. Mascara
k. MAC Shy Beauty Beauty Powder Blush: Wet 'n Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush in Barely Peach
l. MAC Trace Gold Blush top of cheekbones, sides of eyes: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
m. MAC Bare Slim Shine: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout
n. MAC Little VI: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Dare Devil
My Thoughts: The blue reminds me of Cinderella.

3. Mermaid Eyes - Blues and Purples by AllThatGlitters21http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZr4kBkAtME
a. Eye Primer
b. MAC Shade Stick in Silverbleu all over the lid, you could skip this step
c. Peace inner half of lid
d. Ransom, outer lid blend into the blue and going up to the crease some
e. Fishnet, crease
f. Scratch, under brow
g. Peace, lower lash line
h. Purple liner, shimmer lavender purple upper lash line: Jesse's Girl Kohl Formula Eye Liner in Showtime (this liner doesn't work very well)
i. Black Eye Liner, waterline
j. Mascara
k. MAC Feeling Blush: Covergirl Cheekers Soft Sable
l. Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Peony
My Thoughts: The look is colorful, but the colors go together so I like it. Even though people with hazel eyes aren't supposed to wear blue, this makes my eyes look green, and I like that. The Jesse's Girl Eye Liner is so light you can barely see it, so it's not that great of a dupe.

4. Urban Decay Palette - Gold and Black Smoked Out by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB7TDTkutM8
a. Eye Primer
b. Honey, inner half
c. Underground, outer part of lid
d. MAC Amberlights go over honey just a little bit: Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle, 2nd color in the middle
e. Zero, pencil brush, outer corner, go up into the crease, blend it out with MAC 217 brush
f. Scratch, under brow
g. Honey, pencil brush, lower lash line
h. Black Liner upper lash line, waterline
i. Mascara
j. Bronzer hollows of cheeks
k. MAC Tendertone in Honey Bear: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Bellini

5. Smokey Purple: Urban Decay Deluxe Palette by fafinettex3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RQBNI-RztA
a. Eye Primer
b. Fishnet all over lid
c. Ransom outer half of the lid and blend
d. Blend from the light color to the darker color
e. Zero on outer crease to give it more depth
f. Fishnet on lower lid
g. Ransom and Zero on outer half of lower lid
h. Black gel eyeliner upper and lower lash line
i. Scratch as highlight
j. Mascara
k. It looks like she has a natural blush color on her cheeks. I used Covergirl Cheekers Rose Silk.
l. She has a shimmery lip gloss on. I used Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Designer Label.
My Thoughts: I like it, but I like her makeup better. She does a better job at blending than me. Someone complimented me today on my makeup! That's a good sign!

6. Naked Palette with a Pop! by eyelovemac http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HOOU6XmlAU
a. Eye Primer
b. Urban Decay Sidecar on lid: last shade in Elf Day to Night
c. UD Buck in the crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color
d. UD Darkhorse between Buck and Sidecar: right color in L'Oreal Hip Duo Dynamic
e. UD Naked to blend out harsh lines: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
f. UD Virgin under brow: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color
g. Black Eyeliner upper lash line
h. Honey inner corner lower lash line
i. Fishnet middle lower lash line
j. Peace outer corner lower lash line
k. UD Virgin tearduct
l. Mascara
My Thoughts: I like it. It's fun. For blush I used Covergirl Cheekers in Rose Silk and for lip gloss I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Peony.

7. Hot Royal Purple Eyes by xteeener http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijtOCbKbiG0
a. Eye Primer
b. Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow, light purple, eyelid: I'm not sure which one she used I used Wild Orchids, 3rd color.
c. First apply Ransom and then Fishnet on top, inner 2/3 eyelid
d. L'Oreal Hip Duo in Charisma, light side, crease: Maybelline Eye Studio Legendary Lilac Eye Shadow Quad, 2nd color
e. Same Palette, deeper purple, outer 1/3 of lid and blend into the crease: Maybelline Eye Studio Legendary Lilac Eye Shadow Quad, 4th color
f. NYX Cream Cheese under brow, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 4th color
g. Deep Purple, lower lash line outer 1/3
h. Mid section lower lash line Ransom and Fishnet
i. NYX Cream Cheese inner 1/3 lower lash line
j. Black liquid liner upper lash line
k. Black liner waterline
l. Mascara
m. Contour cheekbones
n. NYX Angel Blush: Bare Minerals Blush in Kiss
o. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Life's A Peach: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Bellini
My Thoughts: I like it. The eye shadow makes my eyes look green.

I hope you like the palette and these looks! I plan on doing more posts using the different palettes I got off of Hautelook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!