Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Face of the Day: Pixi2woo Style

Today I copied a look by Pixi2woo. This is the tutorial I used: Fall/Autumn-Winter Wearable Red Lip with Natural Healthy Skin Makeup Tutorial.

1. Foundation. I don't know what she used, but I like to use Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation in Blush Ivory.

2. Concealer. I don't know what she used, but I used Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer in Ivory.

3. She did her brows using Mac Charcoal Brown and an angled brush. I skip this step because my eyebrows are very full.

4. Bronzer on cheeks, temples, nose, and chin. I don't know what she used, but I used NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.

5. Highlighter top of cheekbones and browbone. Again I didn't record what she used, but I used Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl.

6. She used Bare Escentuals Nude Beach on her lid. This has a glossy, shimmery effect. I used NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Champagne.

7. She used Mac Charcoal Brown with a 217 brush through the crease using a tiny amount. I used my dupe of the 217 brush which is the Loew-Cornell 1/4 amm mini mop (green handle) I got at Michael's Craft Store. For Mac Charcoal Brown I used a dark brown shadow I had from the Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Vanity Palette, 3rd shade.

8. Mascara only on top. I used L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown.

9. She used Mac Dubonnet lipstick. This is pretty dark. The darkest, and reddest lipstick that I feel comfortable wearing and that I think looks good on me is Elf's Voodoo Lipstick.

This look is so pretty! The eyes are very simple, but are stunning. They are natural because the lip is supposed to be so strong. Definitely give this look a try. It is very easy to do, and looks really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!