Saturday, October 15, 2011

Get Your Freak On Tag

This is a tag video that is popular on youtube right now. Here are some youtube examples. Eleventh Gorgeous did this tag: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOrNl0zI_gU. Also, Samanthaschuerman did this tag: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHKdvbDt7hs. You answer 15 weird facts about yourself. I decided I wanted to do it too.

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? When I was little my parents called me "Boo Boo" or "Pumpkin." Sometimes they still will call me that.

2. What's a weird habit of yours? I'm always checking my youtube subscription box to see if there are any new videos.

3. Do you have any weird phobias? I am sort of afraid of people to be honest. I can be very shy. I'm also afraid of bees and snakes.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? I like that song by Lady Antebellum, "Need You Now."

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? I don't like getting cut off when I'm driving. I mean if I'm going too slow, than I understand if someone cuts me off that doesn't bother me. But when I'm driving normal speed and someone does that only to get ahead of me and they are going the same pace as me, that really annoys me.

6. What's one of your nervous habits? I don't know if this is a habit, but when I'm nervous I have a hard time making eye contact sometimes.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? right side

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? I loved my Precious Moments camel when I was a baby. I didn't name it because I was just a baby.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? I don't go to Starbucks, but a long time ago I remember going there and getting a raspberry chocolate drink that was really good. I don't know if they still make that.

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? I don't preach any beauty rules. I try to follow the rule where you only use your ring finger around your eye, but I forget sometimes and use other fingers.

11. Which way do you face in the shower? I face all the different ways.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can bend my thumb back and my fingers. I'm double jointed in my fingers.

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? I have a lot of those. Currently, I'm loving the pieces of vanilla cake you can get at Safeway.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? I say "Good Job!" a lot at the school I work at.

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? t-shirt, pj pants, hoodie if it is cold

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot? I used to wear long black skirts and blouses back in 8th grade. I wanted to look artistic like these older girls I knew. I think I was trying to look bohemian but I just ended up looking weird.

I tag anyone who just read this tag! That means you have to answer these questions on your blog. Leave a comment with a link so I can read it! Hope you guys are having a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!