I got my Birchbox today!!! Yay!!! It took awhile to arrive. I was really tempted to look and see what other people got in their box, but I wanted to be surprised.
It came with a Christmas card that had the details of what each thing was inside. The paper was sparkly, and the cardboard box it was mailed in had snowflakes on it. That is my chubby cat, Kitty in the background. She was excited I got my Birchbox too.
1. Recharge EBoost Orange Natural Energy Booster: Bounce back post-party with this tangy citrus energy booster, packed with a mega-dose of nutrients. This will be useful when I go back to working at the elementary school. There are a lot of germs.
2. Harvey Prince Yogini: Take a deep breath and relax with this calming scent. Notes of sandalwood, Egyptian myrrh, and grapefruit will help you feel as good as you smell. This smells really good. Myrrh reminds me of the wise men from the Christmas Story.
3. Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional: Camouflage visible pores with this velvety face primer. The translucent formula works wonders beneath makeup. I'm so happy to get this!!! I see this talked about all the time in blogs and YouTube. I've wanted this for awhile, but I just never went out to get it. I can't wait to try it out.
4. Olie Biologique 004 Huile Moderne: Five organic essential oils - including argan, rosehip, and bergamot - team up to moisturize face, body, and hair. A true superhero product for the winter months. I think it leaked out. You can see spots on the box where there is oil. It was partially opened. I might try this on my hair. I've heard about argan oil. It's supposed to be really good. It smells good too.
5. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink: We teamed up with one of our favorite brands to create this custom fuchsia shade. Apply one coat for semi-sheer pigment, or build it for a hot pink pout. My kitty was curious about this, but she doesn't like how her hair always sticks to lip gloss. I don't really like the color on me. It's too cool toned. I see why they chose that color though because it is the brand's color. I think last time I got sent a fuchsia nail polish, so that would go with that I guess. It is such a cute little lip gloss container.
6. ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape: Celeb stylists swear by these double-sided tape strips, which will ensure that your party dress stays perfectly in place. Kitty and I don't like to wear party dresses that might cause anything to peep out. We are very modest. So I won't be using these. They are cool though.