These are the products I've been loving and wearing a lot in the month of December.
1. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Ultra Light Formula
2. Philosophy Candy Cane Lip Gloss: This smells and tastes exactly like a candy cane! It also really moisturizes the lips.
3. Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter: This is good for chapped lips.
4. Maybelline Expert Wear Enchanted Forest: This has many dupes. The lightest color is Mac Dazzlelight or Phlox. The color in the upper right is Mac Retrospect. The green color is Mac Humid or Sumptuous Olive. The darkest color is Mac Twinks or Tempting.
5. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust: This has so many dupes it is ridiculous. The first color on the left is Mac Yogurt or Pen and Pink. The second color on the left is Mac Vibrant Grape or Fig 1. The third color on the left is Mac Shadowy Lady or India Ink. The first color on the right is Urban Decay's Virgin, Mac's Vanilla, Mac's Mylar, or Urban Decay's Bootycall. The second color on the right is Urban Decay's Gunmetal, Mac's Silver Ring, or Mac's Knight Divine.
6. Benefit The POREfessional: This is another good primer. I got it as a sample from Birchbox this month.
7. L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense: This is a liquid liner. This month I've been practicing doing the wing and cat eye looks. I'm getting a little better at it.
8. L'Oreal Paris HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Dynamic: This has several dupes. The left color is Urban Decay's Half Baked or Mac's Woodwinked. The right color is Urban Decay's Darkhorse or Mac's Magnetic Fields.
9. Bath & Body Works PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Winter Candy Apple: I got a sample size in a Christmas present from one of my coworkers. This stuff smells so good.
10. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells: This is another one with several dupes. The lightest color is Mac Shroom or Mylar. The brown color is Urban Decay Smog, or Mac Tempting. The pink color is Urban Decay Sin, Mac Naked Lunch or Mac Jest.