Today I copied Amarixe's Glitter and Ice Tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ADYbeUaC4o I don't have any of the Mac collection, but I just used things I already had. Under the video Amarixe lists dupes of what she used as well, so for alternatives that is a really good resource. I appreciate that she did that. I will list what she used and then what I used next to it.
1. MAC Morning Frost Paint Pot: I mixed two of my Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows: Precious Metals gray color mixed with Not Just Nudes 3rd color. I was trying to make a taupe cream base.
2. MAC Fix+: I used Elf Makeup Mist & Set
3. MAC Hold That Pose! mineralize eyeshadow: I used Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Hazel Eye Candy, 3rd color from the bottom
4. MAC Moleskin: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity 2nd color
5. MAC Winterized mineralize eyeshadow: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Hazel Eye Candy, 2nd color from bottom
6. MAC Snow Season mineralize eyeshadow: Maybelline Enchanted Forest Quad, lightest color
7. MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow: Almay Intense I-Color Powder Shadow Trio for Hazel Eyes, lightest color
8. DollyWink liquid liner: L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense
9. MAC Feline Kohl Power: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner in Black
10. NYX Slide On Pencil in Pure White: Palladio Shadow & Liner Herbal Crayon in Icicle
11. MAC False Lashes Extreme black mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Hydrofuge Mascara in Black Brown for top lashes, and Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof for bottom lashes
12. MAC Gingerly blush: L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush in W1-2 Bare Honey
13. MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl: Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl (this isn't a cream)
14. MAC Creme Cup lipstick: Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
15. MAC Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy (You can use any shimmery clear lipgloss to pull off the same effect.)
So this is what it looked like. I feel embarrassed to show my face on here. I don't know if the color really came out well in the picture. My eyes don't really look like I did much but put gray eyeshadow on them in the picture. In real life it looked better I think.