1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden: I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: I used Palladio Shadow & Liner Herbal Crayon in Icicle under brow and tear duct.
3. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40: I used my regular face powder. You can use whatever you normally use. I like Bare Minerals Mineral Veil all over my eye.
4. Inglot eye shadow in #467: I used the first color in Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity all over my eye.
5. Inglot eye shadow in #111R *matte rainbow: I used the second color in Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed over the eyelid.
6. Inglot eye shadow in #112R *matte rainbow: I used the second color Wet 'n Wild Color Icon in Vanity in my crease.
7. Inglot eye shadow in #453: I used the first color in Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride under my brows.
8. Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black Noir: I used Milani Eyeliner in Espresso in the waterline. I like to use a dark brown because I think it looks better on me than black.
9. Inglot Waterproof Gel Liner in #77: I used Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Brown on my upper lash line.
10. Inglot eye shadow in #64: I used the 6th color in Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed over the gel liner.
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Graffiti: I used Jesse's Girl Kohl Formula Eyeliner in Emerald City on my lower lash line.
12. Inglot eye shadow in #58: She used a darker green than I did. I ended up picking Wet 'n Wild's Single Eye Shadow in Envy. The color turned into a brighter green when I put it on, but I think it made for a cool effect.
13. Youngblood Mineral Lengthening Mascara in Blackout: I used L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in black brown.
1. Mary Kay Timewise Matte-Wear Foundation in #Ivory 4: I just used my regular foundation, Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation.
2. Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealor in #02 Natural: This was used to highlight and I used Milani HD Advanced Concealer.
3. MAC Cream Bronzer in Weekend (LE, MAC To The Beach, 2010): I used Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 027 Sun Dance.
4. MAC Gel Blush in Just A Pinch (LE, A Rose Romance, 2009): I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural.
5. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40: Again, I used Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.
1. GOSH Lipstain Marker in #003 Berry: For lips, I used Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain and Balm in Forbidden.
2. Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Balm
I tried to smile in this picture because the last time I took a picture of my face I didn't smile and I think I ended up looking sort of scary.
It's hard to see my eye makeup when my eyes are open. I think I have hooded eyes. You can see the green on the lower lash line.
The lips are blurry for some reason when a close up is taken. I don't know why it does that.