Monday, December 26, 2011

My Favorites of 2011

These are my favorite beauty products of 2011.


1. Favorite Foundation: Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation in Blush Ivory


2. Favorite Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Veil


3. Favorite Concealer: Maybelline Super Stay 24 HR Concealer


4. Favorite Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


5. Favorite Eyeshadows: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity


6. Favorite Eyeliner: Milani Easy Liner for Eyes Retractable Pencil in Espresso


7. Favorite Mascaras: L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown for top lashes and Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof Mascara in Very Black for bottom lashes


8. Favorite Lip Liner: No. 7 Line & Define Lip Pencil in 20 Nude


9. Favorite Lip Stick: Elf Lipstick in Voodoo


10. Favorite Lip Gloss: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in 008 Peony


11. Favorite Brush: I don't know where my mom got this. I think it is a Bare Minerals brush.


12. Favorite Nail Polish: Jesse's Girl High Intensity Nail Color in Flirt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!