My Birchbox came early this month! I'm really happy with it.
1. Beauty Blender: This hot pink sponge is a pro favorite that helps your foundation look airbrushed, no Photoshop required. I have heard about this for a long time on Youtube. I'm so glad I finally have one! I need to look up those old videos and see how to use it. I'll use it tomorrow when I put on my foundation.
2. Eye Rock Designer Liner: Stop wrestling with the liquid liner and achieve a perfect cat eye with these single-use stick-on liner strips. It comes with four different styles of liner. I'm curious to try this because I have issues with applying liner. I'm still learning. I want to try this tomorrow too.
3. Jouer Lumanizing Moisture Tint: The votes are in, and this award-winning tinted moisturizer tops the list. It's our daily shortcut to dewy, glowing skin. This is a tiny little size of a thing. I've never tried tinted moisturizer, other than mixing lotion and foundation together. Again I'll have to try this tomorrow. I probably need more coverage, but it has SPF 20 which is always good.
4. Mineralogie Ultimate Cream Concealer: Made with pure minerals, this full-coverage concealer erases under eye circles and blemishes without any caking. Do you notice how much makeup is in this month's Birchbox?! I love it! Again, I can't wait to try this tomorrow when I put on my makeup. There is a lot of concealer in this little jar.
5. Chuao Chocolatier Spicy Maya ChocoPod: Spicy and sweet, these artisanal dark chocolate treats are laced with chile and cayenne pepper. I love chocolate, so that part of it I liked. The spice was a little too spicy for me. I ate it, but it wasn't the kind of thing I would have again.
6. Birchbox Digital Download: Six free tunes from Green River Ordinance, an indie rock band poised to hit the spotlight. I tried the link it gave me, but it didn't work. I'm still trying to figure out how to listen to this.
I hope my Glam Bag will come this month. If it doesn't come, then I will have to unsubscribe from the company.